4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Feb 11, 2022

Survey is up! Dont forget to vote for Jiwoo for more MC fetish if you are into that.

I cant believe i cant decided between Tsugumi and Julia! Side heroine is pretty obvious Hyuna all the way!
I vonted on Kyouko, since she is the only Milf on NTRMAN games that is an unapologetically slut, and i like slutty characters, they are my favorite, even more if they are milfs ( my favorite female character is Elinalise Dragonroad from mushoku tensei)

Voted for Saeko because i liked the implied bestiality on her scenes, i hope this get more hinted/showed on the future.

Had to pick Kengo because i felt he was the only one who made "sense", the others feel kinda unreal and i like shota antagonists more.

junejames

Mar 18, 2023
I vonted on Kyouko, since she is the only Milf on NTRMAN games that is an unapologetically slut, and i like slutty characters, they are my favorite, even more if they are milfs ( my favorite female character is Elinalise Dragonroad from mushoku tensei)

Voted for Saeko because i liked the implied bestiality on her scenes, i hope this get more hinted/showed on the future.

Had to pick Kengo because i felt he was the only one who made "sense", the others feel kinda unreal and i like shota antagonists more.
I must of forgot, but where was there implied bestiality with Saeko?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
The childhood friends Sister in SoL right?
Iirc it was pure hopium based on how she won't shut up about the dog and that they went on a trip together
There was also the fact that he was preparing a "FNBX" exclusive build, likely to get around Patreon's restrictions
Put that all together and we thought she was fucking her dog

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Touch123r4
Feb 11, 2022
I think 70% of her dialogue is about how that

The childhood friends Sister in SoL right?
Iirc it was pure hopium based on how she won't shut up about the dog and that they went on a trip together
There was also the fact that he was preparing a "FNBX" exclusive build, likely to get around Patreon's restrictions
Put that all together and we thought she was fucking her dog
She even gets to the point of calling her dog her "boyfriend". it's already time for him to migrate for Fanbox or Subscriberstar, Patreon is limiting so much creators and it gets worse every day.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Been a while since I read CwM, remind me why Kyouko is specifically slutty in comparison to his other FMCs?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Been a while since I read CwM, remind me why Kyouko is specifically slutty in comparison to his other FMCs?
She is quite the only FMC on the his games that don't actually needs to be corrupted. Is very noticeable that she knews Kengo intentions from the start: the constant praising that she received from him since they started the trail and the flirting way that she used to answer them in a certain flirty way that only got more blatant with alcohol, the way she blushed when he positioned himself behind her when setting up the tent, she even blushed at that moment but didn't do anything to stop him. I may be wrong, but i also remember the MC or her saying that she was kinds of a whore or a "party girl" on her teenager years. She also didn't had any reluctancy when it came to continue letting Kengo fucked her, hell, she even started a relationship with that mf and tells you in a way thar shows that she didn't though TWICE about it.

At least you get to fuck Kengo mom, which also makes me heavily suspect that Kyouko talked her into it, since if you look closely to her dialogue, Kengo mom tells you she is already being eyeing you for quite some time and noticed already the way you looked at her. This part of her dialogue is also what makes me believe even more Kyouko knews Kengo intentions since BEFORE the trip and already had the possibility of doing that in her mind.

It's also impossible for us to deny that she also knews that Kengo would send those videos for her son, she already knews the proximity that they both had since the MC knews Kengo story's veracity from the school, and with the way he showed himself around the campfire makes it kinda obvious that he would eventually do that to show himself.

You can look at every single FMC of his games, even the one from rural coming 2 needed some influence to get corrupted by the uncle or by the husband to start the swing, but Kyouko is the only one who knew from the start who clearly knew the antagonists intentions and had gone for It without thinking twice. Azusa did for Pitty, but Kyouko did it for lust, and even tho she still a better mom than Azusa.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Its the same window Minjee looks out of
View attachment 3208849
I'm guessing the "new story paths" include a 2nd heroine also inside Daeshim's apartment
Doesn't seem like an outfit/hair swap :unsure:
Does she have a tattoo on her back? Hyuna does have tattoos, what are the chances of being a completely new character? This could be minjee after a corruption process as well.

I think someone at the discord must have saved this pic

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Its the same window Minjee looks out of
View attachment 3208849
I'm guessing the "new story paths" include a 2nd heroine also inside Daeshim's apartment
Doesn't seem like an outfit/hair swap :unsure:
I think is just an alternate outfit for Minjee, also he was going to add more outfits to her as well, i dont recomend jumping the gun to quickly but a second heroine would made for some interesting situation, both if we have her along with Minjee or she comes after we lose Minjee to someone else. Also I hope we get a path were we turned Minjee into a cuckquean, hopefully with the help of Hyuna.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I love TOTD but is it just me or my interests have moved on to AOTG?
Well I'm certainly looking forward to AOTG, so you're not alone in that regard. I'm just waiting for TOTD to be finished before I try playing the game myself. Because I usually prefer to play complete games that have finished their development cycle.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes