4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
A bit off topic but... im searching for a game which i saw announced in f95,but i cant found it,i dont remember the name but i think it is something like niravam,and i remember it have milf characters,also medieval and fantasy stuff

Sep 16, 2023
how do i unlock the romance scenes ?
Just click on Minjee everyday (preferably everytime she's available, doesn't matter if it's morning or night) and try to get the correct answer everytime (at the top, it'll say "Minjee liked your response"). Keep doing that until you get sex scenes and until she runs out of questions.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
Just click on Minjee everyday (preferably everytime she's available, doesn't matter if it's morning or night) and try to get the correct answer everytime (at the top, it'll say "Minjee liked your response"). Keep doing that until you get sex scenes and until she runs out of questions.
usually i get 2 questions and then she repeats the i love you stuff

Sep 16, 2023
usually i get 2 questions and then she repeats the i love you stuff
There are only four sex scenes from her, so if she says that before the sex scenes, you probably got multiple questions wrong and you just have to restart again until you get the answers correctly. The answers are mostly what she wants to hear rather than the most logical ones, so pick the most simple minded answers that doesn't offend her.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I wish the interactions with Minjee does affect our bond with her and even change her dialogues or even unlocking new interactions(questions) she would have with the MC, and also affect events and scenarios on top of choices.

Reactions: tombombadinho
Mar 25, 2023
what do you guys think will be the final end to the paths in totd apart from those that are already finished especially the mysterious box one, the ghost one and the finale one where we find that lady in the abandoned house , and do you think he's gonna add more characters in the final update or he's just gonna polish what's already there and wrap the game up. i think he can add one more post credit scene apart from the news one to just give us a jist of aotd

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
It's gonna be a long wait for whenever Arrival of the Goddess comes out. She's a good looking thiccy, that's for sure. Speaking of which, has anyone compiled all the teaser images for Arrival of the Goddess so far?
There are only three, the promo, a gif about the top down perspective gameplay and the last one with the main heroine bathing outdoors.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Speaking of AotG, I hope we get different types of corruption for the wife, I was thinking that maybe that flower they are looking for have heavy psychodelic and aphrodisiac properties and you can even mixed with other things yourself and use it on other NPCs or even your own wife since we are a scientist.

Feb 11, 2022
Speaking of AotG, I hope we get different types of corruption for the wife, I was thinking that maybe that flower they are looking for have heavy psychodelic and aphrodisiac properties and you can even mixed with other things yourself and use it on other NPCs or even your own wife since we are a scientist.
I think the coolest thing ab AOTG comic is the way the wife gets corrupted ( the camera pov, and it's usage as a diary). However, anyone that has read it already know how the game ends.

She will be used in a ritual and become a incarnation of the tribe goddess.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
this looks good, just curious how close to completion is it? I usually like to play games once they're complete

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I think the coolest thing ab AOTG comic is the way the wife gets corrupted ( the camera pov, and it's usage as a diary). However, anyone that has read it already know how the game ends.

She will be used in a ritual and become a incarnation of the tribe goddess.
Im not denying she would becoming a goddess(is in the tittle) but would be underwhelming to have one ending.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is it ever mentioned what potential scandal/breach of contract caused Wifey to get terminated as a rookie idol?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes