4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I got it from Twitter. I don't think there's a release date, yet. Hopefully, he finishes Tenants of the Dead first so it can be a proper sequel.
bro keeps alot of stuff close to his chest hahaha. His December update didn't even mention Arrival
That being said he did imply that he aims to get TOTD 1.0 out the door by February

edit: spoke too soon lol
kosudate.png

Reactions: Reven23
Mar 25, 2023
bro keeps alot of stuff close to his chest hahaha. His December update didn't even mention Arrival
That being said he did imply that he aims to get TOTD 1.0 out the door by February

edit: spoke too soon lol
View attachment 3164128
man so considering his priority order totd finishes eary feb /jan end ,then around march/april we may get sol final update so we may get drusilla or aotd around may end or maybe delayed or earlier

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
man so considering his priority order totd finishes eary feb /jan end ,then around march/april we may get sol final update so we may get drusilla or aotd around may end or maybe delayed or earlier
Thats too generous considering NTRman said he doesnt want to burned out, so unless he is back to full strength maybe AotG and Drussila are going to get released later half of 2024.

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
This game is so hot seeing your big titty GF taken from you for basic food and water or abducted by the raiders and raped none stop I love NTR man’s art style when he makes the FMC with huge tits is this game almost finished? We need more old man/ shots/ shop keeper / raiders content plus the girl upstairs you fuck

Reactions: usernameidgaf

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Other games like TotD?

I know there is ESCAPE FROM Z CITY (I'm playing it right now), but I wanted to know if there are other zombie/apocalypse games with NTR that you can recommend to me

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Other games like TotD?

I know there is ESCAPE FROM Z CITY (I'm playing it right now), but I wanted to know if there are other zombie/apocalypse games with NTR that you can recommend to me
What do you think about the game? Personally, I don't like the recording type of scenes since I want a clear of view but I think it's a unique way of showing her sex scenes. It's still my favorite ntr apocalypse game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes