4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

homofoen1

Mar 9, 2023
Is there no moans inthis game? i see it in the config but its locked? has it not been added yet? if its added why do i have it greyed out and locked in the options menu??

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021

Survey is up! Dont forget to vote for Jiwoo for more MC fetish if you are into that.

I cant believe i cant decided between Tsugumi and Julia! Side heroine is pretty obvious Hyuna all the way!
It says that the results will be used as future references, but will it only be for the characters that win, or will all the characters that have scored high be taken into account?

Oct 27, 2020

Survey is up! Dont forget to vote for Jiwoo for more MC fetish if you are into that.

I cant believe i cant decided between Tsugumi and Julia! Side heroine is pretty obvious Hyuna all the way!
I wish i can choose atleast 2 options lol
i cant decide betwwen julia,azusa and minjee

edit: nvm, i can use my other google accounts...thank god i have tons of it

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

I'd love to see the results

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Probably searching for popular traits on personality/characteristics
Bad move imo, if that's the case
Would end up making his girls all feel same-y
Hopefully it would mean they'd return in some form maybe a post release content update or a comic after story

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes