4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Junio filho

Sep 21, 2021
Hello, can someone help me, there is a scene missing in my game tenants of the dead in the nelson scene there was supposed to be how many scenes 5 or 6 there is a sex scene of him standing in the store not being in my game is this normal or not?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, can someone help me, there is a scene missing in my game tenants of the dead in the nelson scene there was supposed to be how many scenes 5 or 6 there is a sex scene of him standing in the store not being in my game is this normal or not?
He removed it as of the current build, it may be added back in with the next update. I don't think the previous build had dialogue for the Nelson scenes so no real reason to look for an archived link. It should still be in the CG pack tho

Reactions: Lord_Touch123r4

Junio filho

Sep 21, 2021
Ele o removeu na versão atual, ele poderá ser adicionado novamente na próxima atualização. Não acho que a anterior tenha tido diálogo para as cenas de Nelson, então não há motivo real para procurar um link arquivado. Ainda deve estar no pacote CG
[/CITAR]

Obrigado pela resposta fui para os extras e aquela cena não estava lá obrigado por me avisar que o criador a removeu. Fui para kemono.party e aquela cena estava lá em CG e não estava no jogo, mas você disse que o criador o removeu, obrigado novamente pela resposta Agora estou aguardando a nova atualização de fevereiro

Sep 26, 2021
He removed it as of the current build, it may be added back in with the next update. I don't think the previous build had dialogue for the Nelson scenes so no real reason to look for an archived link. It should still be in the CG pack tho
Got a pic of the scene?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes