Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Download didn't work.
Either kept crashing before completion or, after it DID download through MEGA, would not play.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The first half of the screenshots are wholesome, the second half is very nice.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Can't get it to work. Tells me to see the dump file but there isn't one.
Yeah, same. Extracted with Japanese locale and running with locale emulator. If I run it as admin the second logo shows up, but then have the error saying the same. And of course couldn't find the dump.txt (not in game folder, not in the appdata gumisoft folder).

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Can you guys try to change the settings using the configuration exe?
Also make sure the application file is not quarantined by your AV.

Disclaimer: Do not blindly follow my settings. It might not work for you. You need to try your own settings.
Screenshot (17).png

Last edited:

Brook09

May 26, 2019
the problem was the text-encoding used in game probably. I don’t know how to solve it. Even you use locale emulator it won’t work because it is changing the text instead.
The title text should be “TENKIAME / 天気雨” but instead it is showing as “TENKIAME/螟ゥ豌鈴岑” that cause the error.
The game uses UTF-8 encoding i think. When you run the game, the encoding was changed on what your system is. If someone know a fix, pls comment below as i dont have any idea how to fix it as i get the same error message.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
the problem was the text-encoding used in game probably. I don’t know how to solve it. Even you use locale emulator it won’t work because it is changing the text instead.
The title text should be “TENKIAME / 天気雨” but instead it is showing as “TENKIAME/螟ゥ豌鈴岑” that cause the error.
The game uses UTF-8 encoding i think. When you run the game, the encoding was changed on what your system is. If someone know a fix, pls comment below as i dont have any idea how to fix it as i get the same error message.
There is a fix out there from when I tried the Japaneses version a while back I'll try to remember but from what I do remember the game has to be installed on your system not unzipped or move from a folder but I believe there is a way around it

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Would be better without the censorship, but it's Japan so it's to be expected.

It's a nice sweet cute story, unless you go after Shiro then you're a perv cause she's just a sweet innocent kid sister who you corrupt.

My main problem with this game is after the choice. The game up to that point had a lot of events with both sisters, but as soon as you make your choice the game shifts extremely one sided and is filled with a large amount of sex scenes over anything else.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017

It's a nice sweet cute story, unless you go after Shiro then you're a perv cause she's just a sweet innocent kid sister who you corrupt.

My main problem with this game is after the choice. The game up to that point had a lot of events with both sisters, but as soon as you make your choice the game shifts extremely one sided and is filled with a large amount of sex scenes over anything else.
how were you able to play this version btw

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018

That's basically how Magical Marriage Lunatics was set up. Once you picked your girl you just fucked.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Locale emulator can't differentiate between Chinese and Japanese. :unsure:
Try changing the system locale to Japanese.

lapis

Dec 18, 2017
The crashing and errors seem to only be on windows 7 i think...anyone have a fix?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Fully updated DirectX Version. System easily meets all the requirements. Japanese Locale is set up. Used the settings that someone suggested for config. This still doesn't work.

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Locale emulator can't differentiate between Chinese and Japanese. :unsure:
Try changing the system locale to Japanese.
Tried it still not working, same issue as others dump.txt is missing or corrupt. It must be the whole game file which was uploaded, cause it does not seem to work for anyone whatever they try.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I wish so many people weren't having problems getting it to work, because I have a different problem. I got through both stories, but when I got into the CG gallery, I'm missing 3 galleries for each of them. This game doesn't have a harem tag, so it can't be that. The story linear so I have no idea what I'm missing that unlocks the whole gallery. But the CG gallery says I'm at 86% and the Scene Gallery says I'm at 91% so there is obviously something that you can do in the game that unlocks these. But the only real choices are whether to come inside or out. I came inside all the time thinking there'd be like a pregnancy ending but nothing changed.

So I'm lost.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I can't get it to work either. it crashes as soon as I run the exe, or after the two logos if I run it as admin. It says I should check the "dump.txt", but there's no such thing. I have win 10, and I've downloaded the game from both mega and nopy, got the same problem.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote