HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
I did setup the Japanese locale but it still crashes into desktop after saying dump.text

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
Broken game i'm guessing? Running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit 1050 ti, japanese locale, reset machine av is not showing any blocked files.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Since I'm the only one successful, I'm on Windows 10, 64 bit, Direct X updated to current version and then it worked fine.

It might not be Windows 7 compatible by what I've seen so far.
The game is on Steam, if you really want to play it you might have to do it there.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Sorry for repeating this but have you guys try fiddling around the settings configuration?
Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (21).png
Try it out and find the optimal settings for yourself. It might work. Don't just blindly follow my settings.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So I wish so many people weren't having problems getting it to work, because I have a different problem. I got through both stories, but when I got into the CG gallery, I'm missing 3 galleries for each of them. This game doesn't have a harem tag, so it can't be that. The story linear so I have no idea what I'm missing that unlocks the whole gallery. But the CG gallery says I'm at 86% and the Scene Gallery says I'm at 91% so there is obviously something that you can do in the game that unlocks these. But the only real choices are whether to come inside or out. I came inside all the time thinking there'd be like a pregnancy ending but nothing changed.

So I'm lost.
It's probably like Imouto Paradise where certain choices can cause a scene to go in a different direction. I think.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's probably like Imouto Paradise where certain choices can cause a scene to go in a different direction. I think.
Honestly I can't see it, because there are only a few choices in the game, it's mostly a kinetic novel. The choices aren't massive and none of them happen after the Split Routes happen.

The only choices after picking a girl are if you want to cum inside or outside, and that doesn't seem to affect anything.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
if your on windows 10 just changing the region is not good enough. you have to go into the settings and download the Japanese language.

settings
time & language
language
add a preferred language
then find Japanese and download it, don't make it your default you only need it downloaded
after that go to

region
on the right side click Additional date, time, & regional settings
click change date, time, or number formats
select Administrative tab
click change system locale
select Japanese
and restart your computer

you might need to re download and extract the game

emulator doesnt always work so you need to do these steps to get it to work. you only have to download Japanese once

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I can't get it to work either. it crashes as soon as I run the exe, or after the two logos if I run it as admin. It says I should check the "dump.txt", but there's no such thing. I have win 10, and I've downloaded the game from both mega and nopy, got the same problem.
Same here. I've tried every configuration setting possible and my tech is way above specs for this game. So I just don't know what else to do. And I would really like to play this game.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
Tried it, still doesn't work.
the only other thing i could think of is maybe its using an older version of Microsoft Visual C++, i dont know if it even uses C++ or not but if you dont have the correct version installed than it could crash, i had other games like that before
i have
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable

if installing those dont work than i have no idea

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote