mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, i'm a noob -.-
and i can't do it again, as Edge always deletes my saves.

altough i got another Thing:
i can't open my Bag. I believe the crystal from the futa-nun causes it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's actually the silver rod that's causing it. I'll definitely fix it for the next release, but I may also put out another bugfix release in the meantime.

Apr 15, 2020
Yes. I only have background art for some of the areas. Background art is fairly inexpensive to commission, but when I polled, usually character or scene art was by far the more popular choice to spend Patreon funds on.
how much art would you say is in the game? any sex scenes that have art to them. ive been wanting to try your game as the images in the OP look great

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how much art would you say is in the game? any sex scenes that have art to them. ive been wanting to try your game as the images in the OP look great
Yes, there are a few sex scenes that have art (for instance, when you lose the tentacle attack on your house) but not many. It's mostly character art.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have storm tunnel map? It's kinda difficult to orient there
I can draw out a crude map, but it randomizes the first time you enter, so the encounters will be different even if the map itself is the same.

I'll do that in the next day or so.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So...map?
The hash sign is the entrance. The numbered spots are encounters. The question marks represent where the tentacle hive might show up. The D and U represent connections between the upper and lower levels.

Code:
                            /
                3     ?    O
                |    / \  /
                # - O   4D
               /
    2     ? - O
    |    /
    O - 1D

\
                        O
                       /
              ? - O - O
             /         \
    6 - O - O           U (9)
       /
      O
       \
        U (8)

Paulsho

Dec 1, 2019
The hash sign is the entrance. The numbered spots are encounters. The question marks represent where the tentacle hive might show up. The D and U represent connections between the upper and lower levels.

Code:
                            /
                3     ?    O
                |    / \  /
                # - O   4D
               /
    2     ? - O
    |    /
    O - 1D

\
                        O
                       /
              ? - O - O
             /         \
    6 - O - O           U (9)
       /
      O
       \
        U (8)
Thx

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Bug report. Happened after city drain scene where starfish and other things infect you, and you try to open character menu after. Screenshot (50).png

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
Hey, just wanted to asks some question, did your game can ne on Android if you can ? And dis the game have a lot of artwork and not only text (like Degress of Lewdity) thxx

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes