blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
will we ever be able to choose whether we start out as a futa or a female or are we stuck with female first and futa later?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
will we ever be able to choose whether we start out as a futa or a female or are we stuck with female first and futa later?
Not for a while, although I do eventually plan on adding it. Part of the game involves getting futanarized in different ways (e.g. a tentacock, a demon cock, a parasitic cock), so if you start out futanarized, that makes finding those different ways less fun.

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
Not for a while, although I do eventually plan on adding it. Part of the game involves getting futanarized in different ways (e.g. a tentacock, a demon cock, a parasitic cock), so if you start out futanarized, that makes finding those different ways less fun.
if i read the (out of date) walkthrough correctly then you get at least 1 of those by having a human cock so i think starting with a human cock would make getting them easier (getting the parasitic cock after starting as a futa could end with having a second cock just a fun kinky idea) also you tag your game as futa protag since the MC can turn into a futa

Reactions: jamonserrano

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
I see. so is there actually any art done at all in the game for sex scenes or nah? I've played a bit, but havent seen anything yet.
like most text based games i've played sex art isn't very prevalent though that may change as this game is still a W.I.P

Reactions: Rysion

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hello, just started the game. is this normal theres so many grey screens?
Yes. I only have background art for some of the areas. Background art is fairly inexpensive to commission, but when I polled, usually character or scene art was by far the more popular choice to spend Patreon funds on.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
getting a lot of errors in this build

tons of grey screens and the shops are broken
Screenshots for the broken shops? They work fine for me. Just click on the item(s) you want to purchase (which enables the purchase button) and click on "purchase".

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Well yes, even back during it's HTML itteration you would sometimes need to use the walkthrough to get things rolling or wanted specific events along the story path but i was incomplete, never learned how to grow this Lydia the Dryad in your garden it mentioned but oh well, i got high hopes for the remake

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A small screen, some screens are grey, I need to also use the original files? Or it's simply incomplete?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes