4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
is the full collection of Nonoplayer.

lemme'now if its works
Heck yeah, jackpot! Thank you!

-edit-
You know, on a side note, as much as I love some of the animations and even some of the cutscene storylines in this game, it's really tedious paintstakingly and repetitively trying in vain to find/acquire the new creatures, especially after grinding up to the point that you know you've gotten all the old ones again. And the gameplay really leaves a lot to be desired in itself, and only seems to be slowly getting more irritating over time. (though I'm very glad they reworked the food system- that was a huge improvement) I hope things get more fun soon, and that old saves are somehow made compatible with new updates. And that we get a dang gallery, for crying out loud!

Anyone got a save for the new version? Or hell, just a reliable, up-to-date walkthrough for how to get all the creatures? A rundown of which ones have full storylines would be nice, too.

Last edited:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Are there still some issues with the animations ? Like, are they still lagging ?
Because that would be the main issue with this game.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
it's really tedious paintstakingly and repetitively trying in vain to find/acquire the new creatures, especially after grinding up to the point that you know you've gotten all the old ones again
After 20 years of pokemon, I have literally zero problem with that. Breeding and training is relaxing, to me :LOL: I get the issue tho.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
animals is better than monsters xD
I'm torn, because I love both. I guess for me, it boils down to:
Creative and interesting monster designs > animals with a more monstrous design (cerberus, for example) > animals > bog-standard boring humanoid monsters like orcs and zombies > dull, boring humans :p

That said, why are we discussing this here?

After 20 years of pokemon, I have literally zero problem with that. Breeding and training is relaxing, to me :LOL: I get the issue tho.
Eh, to each their own I guess. I just hate the grind. Funny you mention Pokemon, because I love almost everything about Pokemon- *except* the dull, repetitive, stagnant gameplay of the main games. :p

Reactions: Tholio

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
What do I need to do to unlock the next skill? I have captured 6 territories, around the main base, a monster is training in each territory.
Screenshot_7.jpg

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
What do I need to do to unlock the next skill? I have captured 6 territories, around the main base, a monster is training in each territory.
View attachment 366549
Before you assign a monster to train, you have to check if it's got a chance to find special items in the area. Best to select something with 50% chance in order to complete the quest as soon as possible.

Reactions: MsKris28

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Before you assign a monster to train, you have to check if it's got a chance to find special items in the area. Best to select something with 50% chance in order to complete the quest as soon as possible.
Thank you, its help

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
can anyone share the exact location of the creatures in the area?
I am ready to post my research, if someone asks me (I do not want to do spoilers in a common topic)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes