4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Almost all the games even ones of way bigger budget get updated instanly. Not the case with this one , this game always is 2 updates back from the current one , and never has been updated to the current version. Meanwhile the developer gets 5755 $ per month at the time im writing this , i really don't think there hasn't been anyone to share the new updates. My theory is that the developer is friends with some major mod of f95 hence why never get the last update.

But the most strange thing of all is that i never get to find the last version of the game anywhere on the web even after some weeks of its release. That , i cannot explain.
The 3.09 version is public already, while this thread stuck in 3.08, so it must mean people don't check the thread that often.
And I'm pretty sure that it is because you can get the game, patreon or not, only 1 month later.

Reactions: Tholio
Feb 11, 2018
The 3.09 version is public already, while this thread stuck in 3.08, so it must mean people don't check the thread that often.
And I'm pretty sure that it is because you can get the game, patreon or not, only 1 month later.
One month later from what? From the release? So you mean that if you are a paying patreon and the game version gets ''released'' you have to wait one month to get it? No way. You are propably refering to the wait non paying patreons have to do to , to get the previous released version. Check your facts.

Kamishiro

Feb 14, 2018
Some time ago I was thinking that there should be a way to contribute. At least 1 dollar each and pay to the admin of this page and so you can pay the 10 dollars for the update. Also not always the same people will pay, they could take turns. An example me and another 9 pay 1 dollar this month and the next one is paid another 10 and so on.
It is just an idea.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
SAVE PLEASE!!!
If you don't know where it is...[User]/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/[something]/[something]/[something/.../[something]/
Thank you :)

EDIT: Not sure if this is right, but like... 85%

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, i cheat to win, curse me, so what but this is my first flashgame i support on patreon with 10 dollar

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Anybody have a 4.0 or 4.0b save file I can use. I'm not trying to start this game over from scratch after unlocking all the monsters before

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
Does this game have a gallery mode? I tried playing it some time ago, but I had no clue what to do. Nothing against the creator, the art is nice, but its one of the few games of its kind that are too bothersome to figure out.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I can't unlock the Queen's Nest. WTF? Version is 4.0 b
You need a level 14 Slime Eye ;)

How can I create: Man O`War, Skitz, Giant Sepiida, Amoeboid and Ballem ???
Man'O'War: Cirrus + Slime Eye + Bopbo
Ballem: Inuax + Skitz + Gritario
Amoeboid: Inuax + Weta + Cirrus
Skitz: Dubois + Octoseal + Cirrus
Giant Sepiida: Gritario + Blood Star + Skitz

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Terryujin

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
You need a level 14 Slime Eye ;)

Man'O'War: Cirrus + Slime Eye + Bopbo