4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Kamishiro

Feb 14, 2018

May 25 at 5:36am
Progress Update
Just want to give everyone a progress update. The basis of our moods system has been implemented, and each monster has its own moods cycle configed. It didn't turn out as fun as I wish, however I am prepared to make design adjustment, as the original design didn't fulfill the following two aspects:

It being too difficult, not even me as the developer can enjoy it
It interrupts the flow too much, for example, we couldn't bond consecutively with the same monster. It requires maybe even more brain power than the battle gameplay. So instead relax > intense > relax > intense flow of gameplay, we just have intense, which is not what I desire.
I am going to modify the system to be less action restrictive. Instead of not being able to do bonding or missions while under certain moods, we would have:

gaining extra/less experience and,
affecting results of the activities while under certain moods.

I also want to give you guys a heads up that in order for the moods system to function as intended, it would involve improving UI pop up, items, crafting feature, skin system for crafting feature, benefits of each monster, as well as modification of Intelligence and Train features. I will be starting with the last item (the modification of Intel and Train). An auto-save function is also in planning. Although not likely I will be able to finish all the tasks listed, I aim to release the next update during the second week of June.

rohon

Jun 21, 2017
ppData \ Roaming \ Macromedia \ Flash Player \ #SharedObjects \ 6UBHQRJ4 \ localhost \ Users \ Username \ Downloads \ Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v3_08.exe

Reactions: alozer and Nimil

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I still enjoy that game and play the shit out of it - even if I still miss one creature. I mean I had it, thanks to the gangbangs, but it died...
After so many hours I really began to wonder what's the point of leveling your dear monsters too much. Level 15+ I mean. The countdown to use them in battle is way to high, and it's definitely a better idea to use low-level monsters, especially since they don't seem to be that weaker, once of the battlefield. That's what I did with my recent invasion and it worked, since the objective isn't to smash every ennemy.

Anyway!
About that missing monster I talked about, it's the Oturo . If you know the combination of insemination to get one, or the location to find them, I'd appreciate to know ;)

Last edited:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Ok, so I finally bred the two remaining level 5 monsters. I have all creatures now.
So, to get the Pondou I got Lilith inseminated by:
- a Rag Worm
- a Skitz
- a Butanga
It gave me 2 Pondous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the Oturo, Lilith got fucked by
- Octoseal
- Sling Mantis
- Slime Eye
It gave me only one Oturo, but it's enough to breed more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this will help you :)

KiesAgent

Oct 14, 2017
I'm using nobledraken's save file. For some reason when I try to bond, Lilith's dialogue box is empty and I can't do anything else, have to restart the game. Anyone knows why?

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Sadly, that's been a bug for ages now. For some reason it never seems to get fixed. It seems to mostly happen under certain circumstances- ie. if you go to bond right after sleeping, IIRC. All I can suggest is that you save at the start of each day BEFORE you bond.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
The new updates(both public and Patreon) will be available at the end of next week. (23) An important note for upcoming Patreon v4.0: it is strongly recommended to start a new game, as I have reconstructed monsters' data for a future feature(Secret Memory) integration.
Patreon v4.0
  • 5~6 new Mating Scenes
  • New bonding events for 3 species
  • New Moods Cycle system
  • Simplified Instinct
  • New prediction UI
  • Reworked Relationship Points
  • Improved Intelligence feature
If you say that you need to re-replay - means introduced something serious or severely altered.
I'll tell you as soon as it comes out.

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
I modify the game a bit for peoples who don't want to grind.
Features:
  • Remove all Energy Cost.
  • Greatly reduce stamina cost.
  • Greatly reduce wait time for actions (like hunting, exploring,...).
  • Increase RP gain by 40.
  • Enemy deal 0 damage in combat.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes