4.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 8, 2017
What set ups have you guys used for your Royal Army? I found 2xButanga, 4xDolphy, and 2xOctoseal to be initially effective on some neighboring tiles, but fails when invading further lands.

Reactions: Hermies

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
My suggestion is to experiment around, that's the core of the game after all. If you're unsure try putting Harska in front and anything with a low cooldown behind it in the same line. It'll chomp through almost anything with the buff. Also, try Gritario with the buff, having 9 rounds of paralyzed enemies is a lot

Reactions: Hermies

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love this game but damn with out a guide with pictures or far better in game UI telling me what environment I'm actually exploring rather than I what I think I am exploring. As for combat I honestly never gotten to that point in the game.

Maybe one day when the game is finished someone will come out with a save game or a guide or something.

Aug 13, 2018
Do many of the monsters have consentacle-esque stuff? The only bonding scenes that haven't turned Lilith into a mind-broken sub that I've found so far have been the Wolfong scenes, where she actually seems to be into it.

Reactions: rinrom

Nero28

Sep 3, 2018
Guys, I ask you, who has a 100% save file or something similar, please give it to me! I really do not understand how to play here and so the bolie pass! PLS!!!!

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Good Idea
implementation and controlling is very bad
a lot of unnecessary actions during management and controlling
2-3 buttons would fix the situation

Reactions: Nimil

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Guys, I ask you, who has a 100% save file or something similar, please give it to me! I really do not understand how to play here and so the bolie pass! PLS!!!!
click on town, click on mount (may be some actions in), click "explore" and click on forest, take scene... after that u have one unit to breeding, hanting and othes action... "explore" and breeding add units to u
central eye open global map...
it's short instuctions for playing

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

This is a pretty good resource. What I would add is that the order of units in your army is reflected in battle: the first unit is top lane, the next is bottom lane, the next is top lane etc. If you have an 8 or 10 army then the group to go into battle on each lane will be of 2 units - the first for each lane and the one bellow it in the royal army screen... I guess this should also be in the wiki. Hearts in battle are gained automatically after 8 sec and after each death, friendly or enemy.

Oh, and here is a save. It's not complete but close enough to have some fun :)

Reactions: Xol and KonD:R
Aug 8, 2017

This is a pretty good resource. What I would add is that the order of units in your army is reflected in battle: the first unit is top lane, the next is bottom lane, the next is top lane etc. If you have an 8 or 10 army then the group to go into battle on each lane will be of 2 units - the first for each lane and the one bellow it in the royal army screen... I guess this should also be in the wiki. Hearts in battle are gained automatically after 8 sec and after each death, friendly or enemy.

The biggest thing to remember about hearts is that it takes about 4 seconds to apply each one, so I haven't had reliable success buffing any but my starting pairs.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The biggest thing to remember about hearts is that it takes about 4 seconds to apply each one, so I haven't had reliable success buffing any but my starting pairs.
Fully depends on the deploy time (and it's more like 2 seconds per heart) - remember that you can apply the hearts to any unit in standbt, not just the ones that are up to enter battle. I sometimes have a Cirrus in last slot and that one takes 16 sec to enter; combined with the fact that there will be a lot of hearts available at that time it almost always enters with the required 6 for the bonus skill.

Nero28

Sep 3, 2018

Thank you very much

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes