4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
I play my character delivered 360 tentacles before 364 Rounds. But, 'Burning Love' Ending doesn't execute. so, i have several questions.
1) Writing in Ending Progress is all executable?
2) What's exactly ending requirements?

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Where is the gallery??
Unfortunately, as of yet, there isn't one. It's a very frequently-requested feature though, so fingers crossed they'll add it sooner or later.

I play my character delivered 360 tentacles before 364 Rounds. But, 'Burning Love' Ending doesn't execute. so, i have several questions.
1) Writing in Ending Progress is all executable?
2) What's exactly ending requirements?
The game isn't complete, so there is no real "ending" yet. Just a placeholder feature to track which one you're moving towards, which doesn't actually do anything yet.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
The game isn't complete, so there is no real "ending" yet. Just a placeholder feature to track which one you're moving towards, which doesn't actually do anything yet.
Thanks for your replying. i think i should expect future version.

Aug 8, 2017
How do i obtain bonding? There is no bonding for me rn and i am at 64 day
Work your way through the instinct path. IIRC, the things before it are to invade a couple of territories then train tentacles to hunt so you get special materials. Keep in mind that tentacles that live in the hex have a higher chance of finding special materials. Even so, it'll take a few days for their dice to roll high enough.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Work your way through the instinct path. IIRC, the things before it are to invade a couple of territories then train tentacles to hunt so you get special materials. Keep in mind that tentacles that live in the hex have a higher chance of finding special materials. Even so, it'll take a few days for their dice to roll high enough.
Live in the hex? When I train tentacles in hunting they are just gone. Also trying to train another tentacle on the same hex gives me a message about territorial disputes or something. How would I even go about receiving those special items? And where are they displayed?

Edit: Oh ok they just appear in my inventory, got it. The first time I trained an image of the tentacle was shown on top of the hex but only once.

Aug 8, 2017
Live in the hex? When I train tentacles in hunting they are just gone. Also trying to train another tentacle on the same hex gives me a message about territorial disputes or something. How would I even go about receiving those special items? And where are they displayed?

Edit: Oh ok they just appear in my inventory, got it. The first time I trained an image of the tentacle was shown on top of the hex but only once.
If you go into the train menu, the second line from the top goes "Hunt Patrol Transport Manage Colonies". That last button lets you see who's currently in charge of each hex. You exit that screen through the grey arrow at the top left. (Very confusing until you know about it, and annoying after. I hope this screen gets a do-over.)

Reactions: Cube-Chan

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone got (or willing to compile) an archive of all these gifs they'd be willing to share here?

U

User_1339663

you know im not gonna lie it would so much easier if the game had more the flash file like mos t games so you can search for and images you want save games in a normal way and such. I still love the game love the story wanna see Lilith take over everything and hear her scream as monsters make babies with her.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Or better yet, have a proper gallery mode, hehe. Hopefully they'll add one sooner or later. :p

U

User_1339663

you know I coulda sworn there was an apk version on mobile version of this

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes