4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Scouting, Intelligence and Exploring outside the Garden.
I got all "named" creatures except Weta and Red Lion (anyone know where?)

Scouting and Intelligence don't really do much, but it's probably just prep for combat, which I didn't find in this version.
So it's just some new mobs I think.

Reactions: Steve9786

656d65ab

Mar 13, 2018
Scouting, Intelligence and Exploring outside the Garden.
I got all "named" creatures except Weta and Red Lion (anyone know where?)

Scouting and Intelligence don't really do much, but it's probably just prep for combat, which I didn't find in this version.
So it's just some new mobs I think.
Where did you found Inker and Dolphy?

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Where did you found Inker and Dolphy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuituo

Jan 9, 2018
I worked hard writing this in new grounds so i might as well just paste it here.

OK since i'm bored i thought i would actually write something.
===This will be a 3 part comment ===
[ 1 ]First will be a tip for the players
After while of exploring i found out that there are only three monsters in the first place you go
after that you will need to look somewhere else (don't want to spoil the rest of the fun by telling you everything).

[ 2 ] Is a question to anyone that can answer it.. I found the nodder but I can't seem to use it. either i'm missing out on something that is in front of me or it's just not there help pls.

[ 3 ] Some comments or suggestions for "Nonoplayer". As I said before there are so many unclear things about the game that people seem to be having problems with, So how about you implement a help button?
The animations feels too laggy for me, will that be fixed or will stay the same?
The fact that every time i close my browser and comeback or everything to be reset is kind of a buzz kill so that's one more thing.
I think adding a picture after every scene just like the first time would be nice (just not the same one).
also it never feels like the scene with the monsters actually end (if you know what i mean)

=====Done for now=====
i'll leave it at that for now, if te author replied I might leave more comments.

or if people vote this as helpful then I might give a couple more hints ;) if nono is okay with that.

And if anyone can help with [ 2 ] then I would be grateful.

Reactions: kyrill22
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes