4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Can't really help with the nodder. I just clicked the area of the screenshot that was posted at #77 and that got me the scene if you mean that by using it. I like the idea about ending the scenes, would add a lil more flavour to it. :D

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
[ 2 ] Is a question to anyone that can answer it.. I found the nodder but I can't seem to use it. either i'm missing out on something that is in front of me or it's just not there help pls.
You can't actually "use" any of the monsters. The nodder can be found at the place of the screenshot I posted before, but that only gives you a H-scene and gets you pregnant. The most you can "use" the nodder for is his ability to figure out intelligence (iirc that was his skill).
You can "scout" one of the surrounding area's and the intel you receive gets translated by him in usable data, so you can see what kind of bugs are out there (you won't see the hiding places of tentacles), but this has no function on it's own yet.
It's most likely prep for a combat system that is simply not implemented yet.

Just like how there is a monster that gives you "access" to the queen's nest that only tells you "Available in future versions".

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is anyone able to find Skitz and/or Red Lion? I can't find Skitz in the jungle, only Cirrus; Red Lion meanwhile is nowhere to be found in mountainous environments. So has anyone had any luck with them?

Oh, and for the bonding scenes with Dubois, after you selected him (the blue one) in the 'Bonding menu' in the Secret Garden, you should search for them in the Red Cave next to where you can rest. However, the only difference is the text and some options you can choose (if you choose the correct one you'll get more XP for Dubois; the answers are generally the 'positive' ones).

arooth

Sep 10, 2017
after some testing it seems that either you need at least one lvl2 monster in your inventory, or have to finish the dubois quest line (by finishing this quest line it will fulfill those two requirements if you pick the two positive options) to be able to breed skits and red lion

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Version 2.11 is out on Newgrounds!
By the way, where and how can you breed Red Lion and Skitz? I can't find a button to breed them nor can I find them while exploring.
Edit: nvm, you have to bond with the 3 monsters mentioned above in the consecutive order. After bonding 3 times, you'll get pregnant and then you'll get the Skitz/red lion

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes