4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I used to play this game, but I stopped keeping tabs because it was grind fest (and not an enjoyable one) and I had to start from scratch every single update. Has is gotten better in that regard? If not, is there some way to hack 100%?

Reactions: shreychat

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
I used to play this game, but I stopped keeping tabs because it was grind fest (and not an enjoyable one) and I had to start from scratch every single update. Has is gotten better in that regard? If not, is there some way to hack 100%?
+1

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Hmm. In principle, the old updates work quite well.
I even saw a 100% save here.
But in general, I personally only played the game three times. Now all saves of version 4.0 and higher work with version 4.9. Only this is actually a temporary issue, since it is not clear what the author of the game does. It is quite possible that after a major update, which the author is currently working on, you will have to go through it again.

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
I have tried so many times but haven't been able to win a single territory fight.
Most of the times, my tentacles are waiting for the countdown to end while the enemy tentacles are already halfway through the battleground, and I immediately lose the fight.
Need tips like which tentacles I should put in my royal army, what minimum level they should be etc.
Someone please help :/

llebocat18

Nov 12, 2020
I have tried so many times but haven't been able to win a single territory fight.
Most of the times, my tentacles are waiting for the countdown to end while the enemy tentacles are already halfway through the battleground, and I immediately lose the fight.
Need tips like which tentacles I should put in my royal army, what minimum level they should be etc.
Someone please help :/
I use scorpse as the first monster in both lines most times as it has a cheap powerup and a strong debuff, butanga can do the trick too. the rest of the monsters are mostly harska(best for killing) or beringarius(best for holding), both with good hp, atk and 10 secs spawn. for ranged support i like to use inuax and for extreme disadvantages i use the flying dragon's effect. don't try to win both lines. focus on winning one and holding the other

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
I use scorpse as the first monster in both lines most times as it has a cheap powerup and a strong debuff, butanga can do the trick too. the rest of the monsters are mostly harska(best for killing) or beringarius(best for holding), both with good hp, atk and 10 secs spawn. for ranged support i like to use inuax and for extreme disadvantages i use the flying dragon's effect. don't try to win both lines. focus on winning one and holding the other
Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.
Btw what level are your monsters on? Mine are on an average of level 10

Reactions: egiagustian21

llebocat18

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.
Btw what level are your monsters on? Mine are on an average of level 10
Level is a non-factor when fighting. Stats don't change between bonded and non-bonded monsters so I use lvl 0 expendable monsters to fight. you can check the monster's combat capability in the encyclopedia. Exploit monsters skills to your advantage, most are useless but high hp ones, high damage, high armor and healing are the most useful. some debuffing ones also do nice

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a list of the creatures that have story animations?

Edit: Better yet is there a list of all creatures currently available? Just wondering if I'm missing anything.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes