4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I've been playing for a bit and am loving it, but am stuck on how to progress my enlightenment. I don't know how to injure one of my tentacles or get into combat

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Just keep using it over and over for hunting and exploring.
I got one of them low enough to the point where I can't use them unless that isn't injured but just like their stamina. Is it a chance for something to hurt them during these actions (and I'll literally be notified that they were injured)?

Edit: I figured it out, I hurt my Dubois pretty hard and it seemed to work.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I got one of them low enough to the point where I can't use them unless that isn't injured but just like their stamina. Is it a chance for something to hurt them during these actions (and I'll literally be notified that they were injured)?

Edit: I figured it out, I hurt my Dubois pretty hard and it seemed to work.
Their stamina should turn red when they're injured. I'd guess you need to get them to where you can still use them, then choose a task that takes them below zero. It's been a while since I played, but I don't remember having to do anything special.

Sage101

Apr 28, 2021
New here and am very lost as to what to do. I have unlocked the map and only have the surrounding areas unlocked and cant get any further out any advice?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
New here and am very lost as to what to do. I have unlocked the map and only have the surrounding areas unlocked and cant get any further out any advice?
You need to work your way up the skill tree until you get the option to build an army and invade territories.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
imma post this just keep people interest up (Just this, no more spoilers) View attachment 1301060
Thanks a lot! As someone who's not atm subbed to their Patreon and having waited for an update for literally ever, this is great, thanks for sharing! It used to be 1 update per month or so, but it's been like 4-5 months since the last game update iirc.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I have not been on Discord for a while, so I couldn't check the server, but I hope Nono's fine. And the project too.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
He actually gave an eta for the end of this month - dunno why it took so long (probably flash stuff), I just hope he doesn't Icstor us

Reactions: Rooka2356

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
I have not been on Discord for a while, so I couldn't check the server, but I hope Nono's fine. And the project too.
He's fine in fact from his own words (Though a but skeptical since i know how hard it is to rewrite your own program with a new engine) He'll be able to get a new version of the game with all the updates he shown us in the past 10 months or so...so, uh yeah look forward by the end of the month because that's when the updates should be here (Maybe)

Reactions: Tholio

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
From Patreon:

Nonoplayer said:
Progress Update

Aug 1st: Release the Kraken~ (v5.01a)
Anyone who had subscribed the Major Tier from Nov 2020 to July 2021: Access Granted
Appreciation for the continous patience and support: True

This update will include:
  • 7 new mating scenes
  • 3 new Bonding Events
  • 5 new 5th scene graphics
  • 1 new species
  • New high level enemy AI that will try to take back their territories with new aggression system
As expected, we no longer be able to play Flash game online. The technology behind it is not disappearing but rather rebranded (Adobe Animate and Samsung Air). Through Air, it is likely that I could export the game to Android, though I have not decided just yet. For now, you can download the Flash Projector through adobe's website to play the game locally on your pc as usual.

Just be ready!

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Another update from Patreon:

Nonoplayer said:
My apology! I discovered 2 game-breaking bugs during yesterday final testing that I did not encountered before. I am currently hunting them down but I just want to give a heads up there could be one day delay. If I end up delaying it for a day, I will include Bonding Events for one more species.

Back to work...

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Patch notes v5.01a:

Nonoplayer said:
Thank you for the world of patience! I will resume 4~5 weeks per update starting now. Allow me to say thank you again during all these time.

As mentioned before, we no longer be able to play Flash game online. The technology behind it is not disappearing but rather rebranded (Adobe Animate and Samsung Air). Through Air, it is likely that I could export the game to many platforms, though I have not decided anything just yet. For now, you can download the Flash Projector through adobe's website to play the game locally on your pc as usual.

Be aware that this is a new version, old saves are not compatiable. On the other hand. there is about 75% chance we can use this save til...forever, but I can't gurantee it^^ (partially depends on how many bugs we find on this version)

Without further ado, here are the new contents in v5.01a:

• 7 new mating scenes (Inuax x 2, Pondou, Dionaea, Ouideo x 2, Mongosel)
  • 3 new Bonding Events (Flying Dragon, Ragworm, Boko and Mongosel)
  • 1 new species (Mongosel)
  • 8 new 5th scene graphic (Mongosel, Killer Corn, Boko, Flying Dragon, Pondou, Mammosa, Krokilia and Dionaea)
  • New high level enemy AI that will try to take back their territories with new aggression system
  • Some monsters are re-classified

As to the extra Bonding Events that I promised, I am thinking to add it to v5.01b, as it doesn't seem like I have enough time if I want to publish it today. I have implemented a few extra 5th scene graphics to help the matter ^O^

The enemy AI touches much more elements than I imagined. I have tried to test them with the best of my ability, but I am not confident that I have tested every case. Please report any bugs you experience through the below link, or through our Discord's bugs channel. I will validate and fix them asap.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So if I understand correctly 5.01b should have come out the 1st but he had to delay it. Is it now? Or the changelog is just a preview and he's planning to release to patreon supporters in a few days?

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
New version is out, but apparently the older saves are incompatible... This is gonna take a while...

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes