• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wish all the luck to the dev, specially after still working hard after changing platform, and while I'm looking forward to test the new version, I still think an ejaculation at the end of the mating would give so much emphasys to the corruption theme. I hope that in the future can be applied. That's my only wish.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Has there been a changelog for the latest version yet?
  • 7 new mating scenes (Inuax x 2, Pondou, Dionaea, Ouideo x 2, Mongosel)
  • 3 new Bonding Events (Flying Dragon, Boko and Mongosel)
  • 1 new species (Mongosel)
  • 8 new 5th scene graphic (Mongosel, Killer Corn, Boko, Flying Dragon, Pondou, Mammosa, Krokilia and Dionaea)
  • New high level enemy AI that will try to take back their territories with new aggression system
  • Some monsters are re-classified

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I wish all the luck to the dev, specially after still working hard after changing platform, and while I'm looking forward to test the new version, I still think an ejaculation at the end of the mating would give so much emphasys to the corruption theme. I hope that in the future can be applied. That's my only wish.
Agree with You about the ejaculation issue.
"changing platform" - You mean, changing extension from ".SWF" to ".EXE"?

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
  • 7 new mating scenes (Inuax x 2, Pondou, Dionaea, Ouideo x 2, Mongosel)
  • 3 new Bonding Events (Flying Dragon, Boko and Mongosel)
  • 1 new species (Mongosel)
  • 8 new 5th scene graphic (Mongosel, Killer Corn, Boko, Flying Dragon, Pondou, Mammosa, Krokilia and Dionaea)
  • New high level enemy AI that will try to take back their territories with new aggression system
  • Some monsters are re-classified
Thanks champ

OrdinarySnake

Mar 16, 2020
I mean, the game looks cool and all (first time playing it), but how much big does your screen have to be to play it with the intended resolution? If you play with the "show all" option the art gets compressed real bad, and with the 100% resolution while fixing the art you see a little over half of the screen. Maybe it's just my problem but that's very annoying

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
I mean, the game looks cool and all (first time playing it), but how much big does your screen have to be to play it with the intended resolution? If you play with the "show all" option the art gets compressed real bad, and with the 100% resolution while fixing the art you see a little over half of the screen. Maybe it's just my problem but that's very annoying
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the intended display is the one with the "show all" view.
As you pointed out, it's the only playable one anyway.

That said, I agree that a full scale display would be great at least in the gallery mode

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
no luck, sadly. i double click on it, adobe flash player 32 opens, and it's just blank
How I did it (and for those who can't run and didn't have a copy of Flash Player Projector):
1. Get the Flash Player Projector (as linked above). The filename should be "flashplayer_32_sa.exe"
2. Don't run the flashplayer_32_sa.exe yet. Instead, right-click on any .sfw you have and then choose "Open with"
3. On the "Open with" application selection, choose the Standalone Projector (should be on one of your download folders). Make sure that you checked the "Always use this app to open .sfw files"
4. Try running any SWF games you had, if it worked, then try to open this game.
5. Have fun.

And I didn't even bother with "Running as Administrator" as you really don't need to do that. Just to be sure, always scan your files for viruses and whatnot.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
1628775355585.png
meh both doesn't work for me and i dont know what to do... (can't find a way to dl that famous macromedia flahs player)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes