4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ixtappa

Mar 28, 2021
On several macs. I have been successfully running many swf files via 'Flash Player.app' available from Adobe. Including older versions of this game. It doesn't work for all swf, the more complicated ones are the usual exceptions (multifile). Search 'stand alone player mac flash'

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kcoope89

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Do you mean the right-click context menu? What kind of horrible version of Windows is that?
Don't know what version that would be. I'm running the Windows 11 preview and the right-click context menu is still there. Looks a bit different, but still there.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
For windows:
\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random bullshit>\localhost\<path to your game without the drive>
If you don't find this then just start the game and the folder will be generated
I found this and put the save file in there but when I open the .exe and click Load nothing happens. Is there anything else to do?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I found this and put the save file in there but when I open the .exe and click Load nothing happens. Is there anything else to do?
Start the game and play until you are able to save then save. See if a save file is generated - the app should ask you for permission to do this. Check where the file was generated (might have to do a bit of searching but it's under macromedia always) and replace it with the other one.
Note that if you have the habit of deleting browser history it will delete it as well - always keep backups.
Also the save file is for 5.01 so do not use it for 4.xx versions - it won't work

Reactions: snnufeef

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Start the game and play until you are able to save then save. See if a save file is generated - the app should ask you for permission to do this. Check where the file was generated (might have to do a bit of searching but it's under macromedia always) and replace it with the other one.
Note that if you have the habit of deleting browser history it will delete it as well - always keep backups.
Also the save file is for 5.01 so do not use it for 4.xx versions - it won't work
I played till I could create a royal army and successfully invaded a territory, does the saving option come after that?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I played till I could create a royal army and successfully invaded a territory, does the saving option come after that?
You get the save option in the secret garden area after you leave the city. That house/shack where you use the option to rest, click diary instead, there you can view your inventory and other things, top right is the save option.

Reactions: forgotp and MrMax

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I took the liberty of cross referencing every tentacle monster that updates in the gallery some of em you just gotta bond with them to see their scenes(Walking Leaves, Lambra, Bald Mata, Lactari Stalker, Oyckler, and the Ragworm) Duo scenes are in Queen's nest (like Butanga x Slime Eye). You're welcome.

Ecchiman6669

Mar 4, 2019
I took the liberty of cross referencing every tentacle monster that updates in the gallery some of em you just gotta bond with them to see their scenes(Walking Leaves, Lambra, Bald Mata, Lactari Stalker, Oyckler, and the Ragworm) Duo scenes are in Queen's nest (like Butanga x Slime Eye). You're welcome.
thank you for this :D

Reactions: SenshiSan
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes