4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
hm i downloaded the ruffle add on and afterwards put the flash player game file in the same order as the downloaded add on files order, clicked on the game file and can now play it...
since flash player is dead...
I don't understand the logic behind this manip but it worked thank to you <3

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Nonoplayer is also the artist, correct? Because.. if I ever commission an h-game to be done.. I really like the artwork of this girl.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is the SWF good for Window's? Or is that for Mac's? I want to try this, but the EXE doesn't have a Megasync download option.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
how do you get into combat, i'm at the point where i'm scouting the surrounding territories for resources and getting bred out there too

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the SWF good for Window's? Or is that for Mac's? I want to try this, but the EXE doesn't have a Megasync download option.
The swf is the pure flash file...in the past it was meant to be played in browsers, but since adope killed flash you can only use it with standalone flash players...if you dont have one take the exe

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
I had the same white screen problem with the .exe version. I solved it by running the .exe with the integrated graphics processer instead of my regular GPU.

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
For windows:
\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random bullshit>\localhost\<path to your game without the drive>
If you don't find this then just start the game and the folder will be generated
So wait....i have the game kinda working (It keeps glitching with her being pregnant already) for 5.01 do i like click on the game than the file cause i try merging them and that didn't work.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Is there some kind of manual for this game because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing I tried just clicking about but that's gotten me nothing but a bunch of monsters no fights no land conquered I don't even see how to heal so I started over and saved with nothing done just the first monster is with me so can someone teach me how to play?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So wait....i have the game kinda working (It keeps glitching with her being pregnant already) for 5.01 do i like click on the game than the file cause i try merging them and that didn't work.
That's the location for the save file - it should be named TTv5_Save.sol. Has nothing to do with your executable and does not need to be run

senorgif2

Aug 13, 2018
I had the same white screen problem with the .exe version. I solved it by running the .exe with the integrated graphics processer instead of my regular GPU.
Yea this isnt working for me. I'm on a newer version of windows that no longer supports the dropdown menu thing, but i went though all the trouble to enable CPU VGA in BIOS and I can now select integrated graphics as an option now from display settings/graphics, but still get the white screen. Wasted more than an hour figuring this out only to find it still doesn't work.

EDIT: just had to run as admin *forehead*

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes