4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone share the EXE version through MEGAsync? It's the only way I can download it. I downloaded the SWF, and al it does is open a page on my browser and asks to download it. But it won't download. Thanks!

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
Is anyone willing to make a video on how to install the Save file I'm...just really lost honestly and would like some help if your willing.

agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
is there a easy way get rid of the monsters that I dont want. because keep sending them to hunting is very inefficient way to get rid of them

Apr 13, 2018
Okay I've been playing this for 4hrs now and if anyone know what is the answer to this please let mw know:
1. How to bond with other monster
---For a while now I Can only bond with the monsters on the starting map. When I look at the biography monsters It tells where to get the monsters but when I go to that map, the "bonding" option does not exist.
2. How to get more scales without getting fcked
---I was trying to build the tent but the scales are hard to come by since you can get pregnant pretty easily.
3. Are there any cheat on this game or save editor?
--- The grind on this game is too much, my brain can't handle it.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Okay I've been playing this for 4hrs now and if anyone know what is the answer to this please let mw know:
1. How to bond with other monster
---For a while now I Can only bond with the monsters on the starting map. When I look at the biography monsters It tells where to get the monsters but when I go to that map, the "bonding" option does not exist.
You can only do bonding in the Secret Garden, no matter where you got the monster from.

Reactions: tiehierf

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Could someone share the EXE version through MEGAsync? It's the only way I can download it. I downloaded the SWF, and al it does is open a page on my browser and asks to download it. But it won't download. Thanks!
To open a swf file, you'll need a standalone Flashplayer aka Flash projector. Browsers don't do Flash anymore because it has been deprecated.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Agree with You about the ejaculation issue.
"changing platform" - You mean, changing extension from ".SWF" to ".EXE"?
Correct.

You already have the CGs with what you want....
I know what you mean but it's still different. I meant it more about consuming the impregnation, not only the creampie itself. You know, it enhances the corruption and imoral values of the scene.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
I took the liberty of cross referencing every tentacle monster that updates in the gallery some of em you just gotta bond with them to see their scenes(Walking Leaves, Lambra, Bald Mata, Lactari Stalker, Oyckler, and the Ragworm) Duo scenes are in Queen's nest (like Butanga x Slime Eye). You're welcome.
You missed the Inuax, Inker, Hanging Fruit, Plant Snake, and Silent Cone, added them to the save (should be complete in the secret memory gallery)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Was able to find where to download a stand-alone flash player. Tried the game. Seems good. Only one question. How do I save my progress in a flash game? I can't seem to find where on the game screen. Could someone point out where to? Thanks.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Okay. Was able to find where to download a stand-alone flash player. Tried the game. Seems good. Only one question. How do I save my progress in a flash game? I can't seem to find where on the game screen. Could someone point out where to? Thanks.
It's in your diary

Reactions: Talmadge

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I'm curious, so I see that the EXE one use flash, and adobe flash is no longer supported, if I uninstall my adobe flash player, what program do the EXE use?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'm curious, so I see that the EXE one use flash, and adobe flash is no longer supported, if I uninstall my adobe flash player, what program do the EXE use?
I suspect it's somehow packaged with standalone flash player, you might not need it installed
Yeah, the .exe contains Flash Projector, which is Adobe's standalone Flash player. Flash Projector should also be available for download separately from Adobe, but it does tend to be a bit hard to find without searching their website.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
When you're in the secret garden area and you get to the screen where it gives you the options for diary or rest, click diary. New menu pops up, on the top right hand side is the save option. Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes