4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
When you're in the secret garden area and you get to the screen where it gives you the options for diary or rest, click diary. New menu pops up, on the top right hand side is the save option. View attachment 1357732
Pretend that.....Actually no, i am stupid. you see i really need to get all these monsters cause for some reason my Flash player Swf and Exe files are broken as hell and even though i can save that's all i can do the game file is broken as i check through the debugger and i just don't know what the hell i'm doing or rather don't know how to switch my save file for say another one i download

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Pretend that.....Actually no, i am stupid. you see i really need to get all these monsters cause for some reason my Flash player Swf and Exe files are broken as hell and even though i can save that's all i can do the game file is broken as i check through the debugger and i just don't know what the hell i'm doing or rather don't know how to switch my save file for say another one i download
My apologies to you Rooka2356, looking back, I meant to quote someone else asking where the save function was. I don't have an answer for your particular issue.

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
So I have conquered all the lands that I can currently... I think.. There are some named lands especially to the west that wont unlock to conquer. I'm getting daily notification of monsters showing up there but I can't get to the locations.. How come?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I feel like this game would be so much better if all the menus were condensed into just two: one with all your tentacles regardless of location, with their current task listed beneath them (and you can click for details as to stats, etc.); and one bestiary with general info like biome, etc., and where you can also replay the scenes you’ve unlocked with each species.

As is, you have to run around everywhere to find which tentacle you assigned to each territory, or to your army, or on special missions, you have to remember which species lives in which area, etc., and I find it so much more tiring that it should be if everything were streamlined, and just more information made readily accessible instead of relying on the player to remember it.

Also I can’t wrap my head around why we have to manually scroll the map around, and there’s no option to change zoom level, etc., to not have to do that.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
hi there.. where its goes the save file?... can someone explain me?
Local Disc > Users > "your username" > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects > FN4G7 something something (it's a jumble of letters) > "your game folder" > Tentacles Thrive "your version" > TTv5_save.sol

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
I feel like this game would be so much better if all the menus were condensed into just two: one with all your tentacles regardless of location, with their current task listed beneath them (and you can click for details as to stats, etc.); and one bestiary with general info like biome, etc., and where you can also replay the scenes you’ve unlocked with each species.

As is, you have to run around everywhere to find which tentacle you assigned to each territory, or to your army, or on special missions, you have to remember which species lives in which area, etc., and I find it so much more tiring that it should be if everything were streamlined, and just more information made readily accessible instead of relying on the player to remember it.

Also I can’t wrap my head around why we have to manually scroll the map around, and there’s no option to change zoom level, etc., to not have to do that.
The arbitrary wait times... I know there's something to be said about pacing a game, but the 6 'action point' system is such a hassle when you want to do something specific and ungodly if you have to restart a save file...

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes