4.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 22, 2021
Hello everybody! Help me get back on track here hehe. Couple of questions:

1. What were the improvements in the game since ver 4.08 (September 2020)?
2. What are the plans for future updates and how long will it be?
3. Should I try out the game again now or do I wait for a certain update?

Thanks.

DabidKEZ

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a way to view a gallery of all monsters in the game? So far I've only relied on doing the secret endings but I don't wanna go thru all that text.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
That's what I found on patreon page from 20th September...but it's still on work(

Progress Update (Achievement system, Translation, Trailer, v5.02)
Progress update
The project has grown into certain complexity, and to be honest I am a bit lost from time to time. Without proper creative industry experience, I feel like I am realizing things slower on my own. I doubt all the players want are more and more animation for each species. Recently I feel like I have some better breakthrough, by mhmmm, shopping for a wireless earbuds ^O^. If anyone has ever shopped for earbuds, you would know there are like thousands upon thousands of options, all of which are hard to learn what's good or bad. This has really helped me to solve a puzzle what I haven't been able to crack for years. I am not affliating with it by anyway, but I just admire those who create value for people with their pure dedication.
Making a game is just like creating a product people want. I went back to the drawing board, and drafted an User Perspective Rating for a good adultish game(attached pic). I have known the inputs through your kind feedbacks throughout the years, but the key is that I get to rank them. It gave me a sense of direction on what I should really be doing next, based on the impactness and importantness among the hundred of tasks on my list. It is like you can't grow the leaves and branches before figuring out the main branch.

Ending/achievement scenes
Cum scene has always been lacking a bit for our game. The ending/achievement scenes will give us just that. I am leaning toward calling it the achievement system instead of ending system, as I feel too many have voiced in that they don't want to part with their tentacle allies. And without a reset, there aren't really any solutions. Feel free to offer suggestions below. The current progress of the design is that we will have more pictures to accompany the achievement story in a bit of cinematic way. Then an animation for the coitus part, and an animation for cumming. I am hopping to show you the first achievement scene in two to three months.

Translation
I would like to know if we have enough community support to facilitate some proof-read/post-editing system for the below languages. Visit if you have interest in reading the stories in your language!
  • Chinese
  • Japanese
  • Russian

Trailer
Recently I have learned using mind map to do documenting and to communicate with my team (attached pic). I am using , for those who want to check it out. Currently I am trying to understand what background music I want. Also attaching the first shot of the trailer.

v5.02
As mentioned before, v5.02 will mainly be a content update.
  • 8 new mating scenes(Octosealx2, Inkerx2, Killer Cornx2 and Flesh Hangerx2)
  • 1 new species (Flesh Hanger)
  • 2 new Bonding Stories (Octoseal, Flesh Hanger)
The progress is currently in the voice over process. I would say it should be ready within 9~12days.

Dannii

Jan 2, 2018
How do I get to other locations? I seem to be stuck in the secret garden. I have seen screenshots of hexagonal regions - how do I get to that?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ending/achievement scenes
Cum scene has always been lacking a bit for our game. The ending/achievement scenes will give us just that. I am leaning toward calling it the achievement system instead of ending system, as I feel too many have voiced in that they don't want to part with their tentacle allies. And without a reset, there aren't really any solutions. Feel free to offer suggestions below. The current progress of the design is that we will have more pictures to accompany the achievement story in a bit of cinematic way. Then an animation for the coitus part, and an animation for cumming. I am hopping to show you the first achievement scene in two to three months.
Thank you for the info. Great news, specially with a small image of sperm to the egg (or belly swell). But a minor cumming animation is more than enough if the dev wants to give a new corruption theme.

The rest also seems nice. I'm all in to wait, it's nice the dev keeps being comunicative.

DabidKEZ

Sep 24, 2018
I can't seem to bond with any of my creatures, even when I go to the specific location they should be at. Is this just RNG?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes