4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

llebocat

Feb 24, 2020
is there any way to just see the freakin lewd stuff? I've been playing this for a few days and I'm honestly tired of it. The combat is good but it turns to shit just because you can't split squads up after entering battle, and it's overall just tedious as all fuck with all the mechanics that include randomness, mainly the exploration
bonding events are what you are looking for, then the dairy's memorys

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
bonding events are what you are looking for, then the dairy's memorys
OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED SHE CAN BOND WITH THINGS EVEN THO I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR TERRITORY
I THOUGHT I NEEDED TO GO TO THEIR HOME TERRITORY TO FIND THEM, BUT NO, THEY'RE JUST OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IN THE BUSHES
omg dude I've been fighting this entire time for no damn reason....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: voerman

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED SHE CAN BOND WITH THINGS EVEN THO I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR TERRITORY
I THOUGHT I NEEDED TO GO TO THEIR HOME TERRITORY TO FIND THEM, BUT NO, THEY'RE JUST OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IN THE BUSHES
omg dude I've been fighting this entire time for no damn reason....
Thus, it will not be possible to collect all of them. Only the part that evolution will be able to.

Oct 13, 2020
Thus, it will not be possible to collect all of them. Only the part that evolution will be able to.
No you can go full pokemon and "catch" them all only some dont have the staged bonding events yet.
The garden has a size limit but thats is new in 5.01 and busted right now aside from that you can collect all and make as many more with them as you want

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No you can go full pokemon and "catch" them all only some dont have the staged bonding events yet.
The garden has a size limit but thats is new in 5.01 and busted right now aside from that you can collect all and make as many more with them as you want
wait, so in the end I DON'T have to explore all other territories? because I'm 0% interested in that shit I just want sex lol
I have 409B btw

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
wait, so in the end I DON'T have to explore all other territories? because I'm 0% interested in that shit I just want sex lol
I have 409B btw
Kind of not. The monsters that are in the starting location are not enough to breed all the others. You can do most of them, but not all.
You will never get several types.
Although this may have changed in the latest version.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
you can just sit on the secret garden banging anything that moves

Edit: bond and lvl up slime eye to lvl 14 to get the queens nest. then jou can just use it and sleep and soon you will have everyone
is the queens nest that craftable thing that you need skins for? I've already been building it by randomly trying different skins but I have no idea what skinds I need

Oct 13, 2020
Kind of not. The monsters that are in the starting location are not enough to breed all the others. You can do most of them, but not all.
You will never get several types.
Although this may have changed in the latest version.
The way the breeding in this game works you can breed everything with just the starting map monsters but it takes forever

Eg from wiki
To get Maratus (Tier 1, Defense, Speed) you dont need specific monster just 3 monsters that combined have those 3 traits

Dolphy (Tier 1, Offence, Speed)

Dubois (Tier 2, Defense, Speed)

Inker (Tier 1, Defense, Intelligence)

The breeding can result in any monsters that fits the 3x3 traits of their "parents" but at random.

*Edit: might be right since i think the start area has no tier 4 monster but i guess they'll add one later

Oct 13, 2020
is the queens nest that craftable thing that you need skins for? I've already been building it by randomly trying different skins but I have no idea what skinds I need
The crafting system is a fluke, not functional yet, think it just crashes the game if you try to actually crast something.
The skin you need for the tent is the one from the start area forest thing

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The crafting system is a fluke, not functional yet, think it just crashes the game if you try to actually crast something.
oh, so then how do i get the tent? can i get a fully built one from the slime eye or just the blueprint i already have?

Lust_Zombi

May 16, 2017
False. Unless Nonoplayer change it in 5.0+ the crafting system does work. You need 6 skin and then go unlock territories and go find 6 skin by exploring . Once you take over a territory and set a warden for the area they can find or accumulate more items to craft like banana, flint, diamond, obsidian, melon, egg, honey etc.

The tent imo is useless cause you still have to click back to go home when your preggo. I wish he will add a home button instead of us constantly clicking, moving the map, clicking, moving the map to click.

Oct 13, 2020
False. Unless Nonoplayer change it in 5.0+ the crafting system does work. You need 6 skin and then go unlock territories and go find 6 skin by exploring . Once you take over a territory and set a warden for the area they can find or accumulate more items to craft like banana, flint, diamond, obsidian, melon, egg, honey etc.

The tent imo is useless cause you still have to click back to go home when your preggo. I wish he will add a home button instead of us constantly clicking, moving the map, clicking, moving the map to click.
Last time i tried the crafting was before 4.09 or so, maybe the crafting itself works, my point is that its useless since like you said you still have to circle back home all the time and afaik the tent is the only actual craftable item and its kinda useless.

Whole heartedly agree with the home button.
90% of game time is clicking around map and menu to sleep/restore energy.
Simply add an "End Day" button that either takes you back home or just like a 3 second fade to black screen is long fucking overdue in the game.

The main problem is that almost all major systems in the game are either placeholder or bare bones, aside from slime eye bonding levels have no influence on game, tug of war for captured areas still missing, the "ending" system is just a placeholder graphic, crafting system is one item etc.

Love the game and the art but its been pretty much stagnant for almost 2 years now.

Think part of the reason for that is just that Flash seem incredibly time consuming to create/draw with compared to other/newer programs.

Extracted the game files a while ago and every single frame of a scene consists of like half a dozen layers and a single scene having like 100 individual pictures that need to be manually drawn.
I know it would probably be the death knell for the project but for future development translating the game to a new engine might be the only feasible way.

9erseus

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone know why does this guy have game so smooth? FPS looks so high

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Not gonna lie, the "game" portion of this game is horrible and I wish there was a functional gallery in some form. Only incomplete imagedumps exist and the existing gallery functions in the game are also way too over the place and random.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes