4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I got the exe, how do you actually play this though? If I double-click it nothing happens, I can just see an empty AFP window 1635341752501.png
it's not changing its state in task manager, and I have a good gaming system.

EDIT: nevermind I got it. You have to get the .exe AND the .sfw, open the .exe to this emty window, then go to file-open-find your .sfw-click open

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I got the exe, how do you actually play this though? If I double-click it nothing happens, I can just see an empty AFP window View attachment 1471134
it's not changing its state in task manager, and I have a good gaming system.

EDIT: nevermind I got it. You have to get the .exe AND the .sfw, open the .exe to this emty window, then go to file-open-find your .sfw-click open
May share the exe? Pls?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
May share the exe? Pls?
wha-
it's in the op man
wasn't talking about a new version if there is one

not related: can the main character not fuck a monster if she doesn't have access to its region even though it's in her harem?

EDIT: also, what the F am I supposed to do about a hungry guy?
1635349039417.png

Last edited:

llebocat

Feb 24, 2020
wha-
it's in the op man
wasn't talking about a new version if there is one

not related: can the main character not fuck a monster if she doesn't have access to its region even though it's in her harem?

EDIT: also, what the F am I supposed to do about a hungry guy?
View attachment 1471226
There is blue meat in one of the regions you can control. just train a jungle monster on that territory and bond using the item

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
[ЦИТАТА="EndR60, сообщение: 6870132, участник: 2690464"]
ожидал, что вы скажете больше по количеству людей, которые, похоже, жаждут этого прямо сейчас, похоже, что они действительно ждут этой версии, как горячего хлеба
[/ЦИТАТА]
Я лично жду из-за перевода на русский язык
It seems that for some reason your message is in Russian... (General 1.5)
Well, I also wouldn't mind if the game was translated to my language, but the problem is, who would do it. The best way for the developer would be to allow the community to create a translation, but it will likely happen after we move from Alpha to Beta releases.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="EndR60, сообщение: 6870132, участник: 2690464"]
ожидал, что вы скажете больше по количеству людей, которые, похоже, жаждут этого прямо сейчас, похоже, что они действительно ждут этой версии, как горячего хлеба
[/ЦИТАТА]
Я лично жду из-за перевода на русский язык
No. The master has so far just announced that he plans to make the language of the game other than English. He conducted a survey on the Patron and won the Russian.
Which, however, does not mean that he will really make the game in Russian.
So a new version without translation of the game.
И общайся по английски. Уважай правила форума.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
It seems that for some reason your message is in Russian... (General 1.5)
Well, I also wouldn't mind if the game was translated to my language, but the problem is, who would do it. The best way for the developer would be to allow the community to create a translation, but it will likely happen after we move from Alpha to Beta releases.
He speaks Russian because it is his native language ;) (irony)
Well, judging by the patron, and the survey that was there, the Master has plans to make a translation into Russian (the winner of the survey) and Chinese.
He, which is very logical, will do the translation with the help of subscribers and fans of the game, since in the same survey he asked who could help with the translation.

Adam48

Feb 27, 2021
I didn't plan to write in Russian. it's just that the auto translator turned out to be faster than me

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is there any way to just see the freakin lewd stuff? I've been playing this for a few days and I'm honestly tired of it. The combat is good but it turns to shit just because you can't split squads up after entering battle, and it's overall just tedious as all fuck with all the mechanics that include randomness, mainly the exploration

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes