4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Depends on if you identify with the alien octupus.
that is how the description of the game on this site makes it seem "you play as Guukruux an octopus like alien creature" so it is through he view point(or at least that is what I am lead to believe from it)

Pedroalvez

Jun 11, 2017
I wish that female's body would look at least a bit human. As it is, those watermelon boobs and ass just look grotesque and way too cartoonish. Can't get aroused from 100 ounces boobs.

gbaby2552

Jan 7, 2020
I downloaded release 3, but it does not seem to be working with my old saves. I keeping getting the "An unexpected error has occurred" message. I even went back to my first save and it was doing it

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I downloaded release 3, but it does not seem to be working with my old saves. I keeping getting the "An unexpected error has occurred" message. I even went back to my first save and it was doing it
Check the main page, old saves don't work. The game is linear, it doesn't matter

Darx239

Sep 26, 2017
I'm a huge fan of
bestiality
but i really don't want any scenes with that green thing(mc?) but the renders looks really awsome so i downloading right now:ROFLMAO: good jod really nice work

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I'm a huge fan of
bestiality
but i really don't want any scenes with that green thing(mc?) but the renders looks really awsome so i downloading right now:ROFLMAO: good jod really nice work
I wish it was in the view point of the woman(Rebecca) so it would be easier to ignore the NTR part

Reactions: umby

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
cant download from google drive? Help? Cant download from mega either because it stopped at 1.5 gb daily limit bs

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes