1.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I suppose that when we experience events from the woman's point of view, we will see that at the party, when the cake is eaten, there is a dildo on the chair where she sits. Then when the current MC ran away and is with China in the restrooms and she is sucking him off, the woman is next to his back sucking on a black man. We've seen her previously flirting with another pair of black guys, showing one of them her panties on the sly. and finally, when the MC loses consciousness, we vaguely see her as if she's fucking other guys. It is blurry but recognizable. Then, in the future ntr tag will be here. Unless use the trick of
Play multiple MCs as just a way around the ntr tag so as not to scare players away

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
why dev didn't have discord server?..

upd. I think i understand something...

I just think the way which Pedro live is to cool for people here! They just can't accept it. They can't dig it. They are too pussy to live like this! :) Too pussy to fuck so many women in so nasty way. :) This is why so many hates around this project.

upd2. As gamedev i found out many interesting and inventive visuals here.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I made my huble letsplay of this game. If developer having womething against it i will delete it in any time.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
why dev didn't have discord server?..

upd. I think i understand something...

I just think the way which Pedro live is to cool for people here! They just can't accept it. They can't dig it. They are too pussy to live like this! :) Too pussy to fuck so many women in so nasty way. :) This is why so many hates around this project.

upd2. As gamedev i found out many interesting and inventive visuals here.
I don't know, I mean it all depends. As a poly man myself, in a lot of ways, I live that same life, as I have multiple partners of my own, most of whom live with me. One is my wife, 2 are girlfriends of ours, (I suppose they are technically domestic partners / common law wives, as we treat them & act as though they are also our wives, even though it's not a legally or officially recognized union), 1 is, eh kinda complicated, she's essentially a girlfriend but prefers to live like we have a different kind of relationship dynamic, (She's notably older than me, we'll just leave it at that), one is a girl that used to be one of my domestic partners, but now is engaged to a friend, though we still have our thing, (it was a concession her fiance agreed to accept), & we have a couple more casual partners that we occasionally see. Of those, the first 4 live with me.

So, I can speak from experience in this lifestyle. I think where I'd have any issue with this game, as far as the romantic attachments are concerned is it all boils down to consent & respect. One thing that is important in this lifestyle is you MUST respect your partners & everyone involved must be aware of & consenting of the various relationships & partners. So if he's sneaking around & fucking half of these women behind his wife's back, then that's pretty fucked up. I'm all about ETHICAL non-monogamy, but cheating carries with it a whole lot of bullshit that frankly, isn't ok, betrayal & disrespect just being part of it.

Now that being said, it is hinted at that the women in his life are fucking around behind his back too, for example, it's hinted that there is something going on with the MC's wife & business partner & between her & the photographer? (I'm guessing), so the question there is, did she communicate this with the MC? Does he consent to it? If not, that's kinda fucked up because that's not poly, it's cheating. Likewise, if he is aware but doesn't consent, then that's also fucked up because it's bullshit for him to fuck around, but not give the same rights & freedom to the women in his life. Double standards & hypocrisy aren't ok either.

So based on how things appear to play out in the game, to be honest, it's damn near impossible to figure out what exactly is going on due to the terrible writing & horrible Engrish, (sorry but that's the facts. The writing is just bad & the translation is terrible. Those are things that can be fixed with some coaching, but it is what it is), but it appears as though the writer was trying to portray the MC as the typical dramatized Narcos kingpin that goes around using his power & status to fuck whomever he wants with no regard to what any of his women think or feel about it, much like your Pablo Escobar types, with it suggested that they are doing the same when he isn't around. That isn't cool, that's actually real damn unhealthy & fucked up on both sides. There's right & wrong ways of having your lil harem. It appears that the MC in this game & his wife are likely doing it the wrong way.

Reactions: ShamanLab
1.30 star(s) 9 Votes