mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone know what inspired the giant black sea creature? I really like the intimidating design it has a bit too easy to kill though.

joukonen

Jan 1, 2018
Meandraco is underselling the 2.12/2.13 patch in those patch notes. We found and squashed over 100 different bugs between 2.11 and 2.12, (not counting countless typo and other language related fixes), with a handful of gamebreaking and truly sneaky issues fixed. The game should be in the most bug-free state as it has perhaps ever been.

No idea on when v3 will be done. Expect 2-3 months, fear for a half a year. Meandraco isn't really forthcoming with information, even to his little helpers.

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
can u cheat and if u can how
open cheat engine and search for the parameters for the stats during character creation you should be able to turn them all into 10s if you check the thread it wrote a better explanation i believe in here

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
can u cheat and if u can how
Testing and debugging
The game features a simple debug mode that can be accessed at any time by pressing Ctrl + D after editing the debug_functions_plz.txt file in the game's database folder, according to the instructions therein. This takes you to a screen where you can set several gameplay attributes (flags, inventory items and player stats) and start dialogue with any character in the game. Debug mode also displays dialogue options marked with //showif.debug.

From . :D

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
Can you not sleep with Subni as a woman? I don't get any options to have sex with her after accusing her of cheating.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I really like playing 2.13! The way the creatures/people are is unique to me, but I actually like it. They are very obviously non-human or even non-humanoid, but yet still retain something nice about them I can't put my finger on.

But while I understand nobody knows when exactly the v3 will be out. Is there any incite as to what will be ADDED in v3? Or is that also a secret? Also I don't know if it's already been stated somewhere, so if it already has, sry. But I would really like to know thanks! :giggle:

joukonen

Jan 1, 2018
This is MD's plan for future releases as far as we know. No idea on the timetable or what characters specifically will appear, but we know that Sulie will get a redesign for v3, and Uum, the archaeologist is supposed to show up at some point.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes