mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game is awesome but a little short right now, there is another game similar to this one?
Not really, this game is pretty unique in its own right. There are however no shortage of games where you play as a woman and walk around to be raped or a man that fights "monsters" whos only defining feature is a tail or cat ears.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Hey, developer !
I can help you in this game if you want. I want to help this so much because updates comes slow and I want to see all the map of this game, much of scenes, gameplays and stories.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How do you progress through Sejan Iron Gate or the Coast Wall?
I visited Island, fucked almost everything (minus some males and Lamia lady) but how do I progress now?
Is this the end of the content?

astral777

Nov 19, 2018
This is MD's plan for future releases as far as we know. No idea on the timetable or what characters specifically will appear, but we know that Sulie will get a redesign for v3, and Uum, the archaeologist is supposed to show up at some point.
Where did you get that pic?

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
Amazing game reminds me a little of the Kenshi aesthetics, the alien nature of the creatures makes it unique, I had more fun exploring and finding new NPCs than engaging in sexual acts. The "sketch" style of the artwork makes it more mysterious especially the sex scenes, even though you're a human player the whole idea of trying to have sex with unknown creatures is a lot more interesting than most of the games on this site, the feral approach to sex makes it feel more "animal" and dangerous.
Keep up the good work!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
There is nothing beyond that point I believe. Yet. At least that's what the wiki says, yes. There is a wiki. Only found out after finishing the game sadly.
If you give me the link to the wiki page, I'll add it to the op.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Amazing game reminds me a little of the Kenshi aesthetics, the alien nature of the creatures makes it unique, I had more fun exploring and finding new NPCs than engaging in sexual acts. The "sketch" style of the artwork makes it more mysterious especially the sex scenes, even though you're a human player the whole idea of trying to have sex with unknown creatures is a lot more interesting than most of the games on this site, the feral approach to sex makes it feel more "animal" and dangerous.
Keep up the good work!
No one does it like Meandraco. It's a massive testament to his creativity, but it also means there's no one else to turn to when the content runs dry.

You pretty much have to be patient and hope some other game presses its thumb right on the sweet spot of some other weird fetish you have in the meantime lol

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
His patreon has been quiet for a few months but that's happened before. I'd expect the next post to be the release of 3.0. That I'm still excited for news despite hearing nothing since march is a testament to how good this game is. Not enough stuff on this site is really in my wheelhouse like this is.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
So, How do you mod the game?
Depends on what you want to do. Adding new scenes and pics to existing characters is pretty easy, pretty sure there's a guide for it on the wiki somewhere. It's basically just Typing what you want to happen and putting pictures in the right place, once you get the formatting. Same for editing dialogue. Adding new characters to specific locations shouldn't be too hard either, just open up the location's file and add the option to talk to them. with a change to their specifig diag file. Adding new encounters on the map seems like it would be a pain, but I know it's been done. If you want to make a cheat mode or something, I'd just use debug.

I'm pretty sure there's a note about it, but you gotta open the files with notepad++ if I remember right. Do that and look at some of the files and you should get a feel for it pretty quick. Then make your changes, save the file, and start the game.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes