Televizi

Feb 8, 2018
your stats that you assign when you first start the game determines that, your stats need to meet the requirements to do anything in the game.
What stats do i need then because I was pretty sure I got them right after looking at the wiki.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
The new art looks amazing cant wait to see them in v3 View attachment 382598
i'm not sure if that character/art will be in the game, i think those are just monthly things he does. if you want them in the game you would have to write them into the game (meaning you would have to write the story and interactions, if you want her in the game, otherwise it probably wont).

Last edited:

joukonen

Jan 1, 2018
The Monthlies are just miscellaneous high-effort art Meandraco pledged to do as a part of his Patreon. The characters seen in them may or may not appear in Terauge at some point, but it is not guaranteed by anything.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
The Monthlies are just miscellaneous high-effort art Meandraco pledged to do as a part of his Patreon. The characters seen in them may or may not appear in Terauge at some point, but it is not guaranteed by anything.
if you or someone else was to write for said character then they probably would be put into the game, but if nobody did then chances are high they wont be in the game.

joukonen

Jan 1, 2018
if you or someone else was to write for said character then they probably would be put into the game, but if nobody did then chances are high they wont be in the game.
It is entirely possible that Meandraco has some plans for those characters, but we can't really know because he doesn't tell us.

But yes, he might very well accept someone else's vision of one or multiple of those characters if they would put effort in to writing them properly.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
It is entirely possible that Meandraco has some plans for those characters, but we can't really know because he doesn't tell us.

But yes, he might very well accept someone else's vision of one or multiple of those characters if they would put effort in to writing them properly.
thats just something you have to ask him, he is constantly in his Picarto chat room, and usually he is live streaming every friday.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
thats just something you have to ask him, he is constantly in his Picarto chat room, and usually he is live streaming every friday.
He's also got a twitter account if anyone prefers that platform

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes