madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
He's also got a twitter account if anyone prefers that platform
good to see he is now constantly posting on twitter, use to be very hit and miss with his posts on twitter.

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
snek girl is best girl i hope she gets expanded upon like some of the other girls. does anyone know how often the guy updates the game?

astral777

Nov 19, 2018
He takes a lot of time, like a looooooooong time although is always with quality so I can't complain much really and with the more mod friendly incoming update we might have more options to create our own content

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Judging from his last posts he focused on codes and interface . Maybe we won't see soon new CG's , charapters and dialog.:(
p.s. I hope i was wrong.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Judging from his last posts he focused on codes and interface . Maybe we won't see soon new CG's , charapters and dialog.:(
p.s. I hope i was wrong.
I hope you are wrong. BTW if you watch one of his stream he can draw really fast especially sketches like you saw in the game. He can make a full color picture within an hour with multiple characters, so I think if he wants to add new character pictures he could do it no time. The story and the dialog is another thing, as I know he has a few fans doing dialog and new species/persons for the game. Of course it's MD's duty to implement and add it to the game, but I'm still hoping for the best that there will be a 3.0 before the end of this year with a lots of new scenes, new characters, new territory to explore and f*ck everything along your way :D

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

New blog update that gives some details (and images) for upcoming monsters and also lands.

Looks like Version 3 will introduce the rest of the Sejan Islands beyond just the Red Forest.

Then Version 4 will introduce the boat to The Muds and the new hub town there, Rynsu.

Then Version 5 will introduce the lands just south of the Sejan Peninsula that you can access through the sea wall on the southeastern part of the current map. This will feature the land of Nyr and the new hub city of Taskenean.

astral777

Nov 19, 2018

New blog update that gives some details (and images) for upcoming monsters and also lands.

Looks like Version 3 will introduce the rest of the Sejan Islands beyond just the Red Forest.

Then Version 4 will introduce the boat to The Muds and the new hub town there, Rynsu.

Then Version 5 will introduce the lands just south of the Sejan Peninsula that you can access through the sea wall on the southeastern part of the current map. This will feature the land of Nyr and the new hub city of Taskenean.
The real question is
how much we have to wait?

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes