DDude

Apr 8, 2018
I hope is soon soon and not next year soon
If iam beeing realistic about the past updates and how draco is working right now, id say estmated time would be around January. i know nobody will like this, but from personal experience working on a proper ui and the dialogue (whilst watching out the nothing straight up crumbles) from scratch can be a serious pain in the butt (not even the good kind). D:

Vega The Moth

May 31, 2018
I am hopefully optimistic that v3 will come out before the end of this year considering that v2 came out in October of last year (although that is ignoring that v2.13 came out in May of this year).

summ gai

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly as someone in game dev this is to be expected. You start out with some nice sexy content and then you follow up with the boring work of building the game.

buckle in; this is gonna take some time.

Blackmars

Dec 4, 2017
He is going to be able to go full time after this next version I think. That will be what breaks the game into a bigger pool of people. I can not stop raving about this because it reminds me of Flexible Survival or CoC in terms of quality.

Reactions: Fyo

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone can help but after I click away the warning and click either new game/load, I cant actually click anything else to start the game. Wierdly enough click a button shows the visual effect of it being clicked but doesnt do anything and I can also change the name. Any suggestions?

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone can help but after I click away the warning and click either new game/load, I cant actually click anything else to start the game. Wierdly enough click a button shows the visual effect of it being clicked but doesnt do anything and I can also change the name. Any suggestions?
I think this game uses adobe air so make sure that's up to date. Your stats points need to be allocated before you can continue if I remember correctly.

panda36rus

Jan 25, 2018
During the game there was mention of pregnancy/offspring. Question. The heroine can get pregnant? Are there scenes with a pregnant heroine? Is it possible to give birth?

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
argh can't wait for the v3 all them new species and robots in the blog : D
I thought V3 was more of a coding update than a substance one. Edit: Nevermind, found him saying that there will be more combat focused encounters, exploration and sexy stuff in V3, I think I was remembering the no new areas thing for V3.

During the game there was mention of pregnancy/offspring. Question. The heroine can get pregnant? Are there scenes with a pregnant heroine? Is it possible to give birth?
Currently, female characters can't get knocked up. I think I remember talk about it possibly becoming a thing in the future but I'm not certain.
So far, you can knock up one NPC (can only see in the coding) but she leaves to another area that'll be locked until a future update.
There is also one pregnancy scene with a non-NPC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I thought V3 was more of a coding update than a substance one.

Currently, female characters can't get knocked up. I think I remember talk about it possibly becoming a thing in the future but I'm not certain.
So far, you can knock up one NPC (can only see in the coding) but she leaves to another area that'll be locked until a future update.
There is also one pregnancy scene with a non-NPC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which is a shame. You go through all the effort to beat her twice and bang her into submission for her to just run off with your unborn child. :cry:

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes