mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
now i'm really curious why this guy just said "wait" and never elaborated.

also i agree that monster girls usually aren't close enough to ferals for me and teraurge seems really unique. I wonder what other games from this guy would look like...(though i hope that he'd finish TU before making a new game)

also is there a content walkthrough of sorts? i'm not really having trouble with the game but i feel like i'm missing a lot.
Just check the wiki,

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, I think it's justified. The peninsula is blocked of from land travel so large beasts can't migrate over and there are no major population centers so violent crime is not common, there's not much reason for it to be highly dangerous.

After all, there are quite a few places on Earth that a person could be dropped in that aren't extremely dangerous, there's no reason for an alien planet to be intrinsically different.
I know I'm jumping in a bit late but if you look at the giant map of the full world, the peninsula is only a very small part of it. In terms of game mechanics, this is going to be the starting area; a place where people will be learning how to play the game. It makes sense that there are not currently a lot of ways you can die.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Technically yes that is truth, but the Xeno smart enough to talk to you reffer to the xenos outside of the village as little more than beasts so i also count it as bestiality, either way does anyone know of more games with xeno/bestiality themes? (also that let you play as a male character, that is very important/not looking to play as a woman).
Breeding Season is the only thing that comes to mind but it's no longer being developed on so you get what you get with it. You can still enjoy what's currently there for a few days though.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Breeding Season is the only thing that comes to mind but it's no longer being developed on so you get what you get with it. You can still enjoy what's currently there for a few days though.
Really? that game has bestiality? from what i've seen all the characters are some form of monster girls, not really "monsters/feral" per se.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Really? that game has bestiality? from what i've seen all the characters are some form of monster girls, not really "monsters/feral" per se.
Unfortunately it's as close to it as we can get aside from Teraurge. I've looked around as well since it's also a topic I enjoy but only found female protags on truely feral monsters. Anthro animal girls without human mannerisms are as close as I've been able to scrounge up.

I haven't kept up with this site for a couple months so maybe something came up since then? But I share your disappointment. I've had to make do with what I can find. Breeding Season's the best I can offer.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Unfortunately it's as close to it as we can get aside from Teraurge. I've looked around as well since it's also a topic I enjoy but only found female protags on truely feral monsters. Anthro animal girls without human mannerisms are as close as I've been able to scrounge up.

I haven't kept up with this site for a couple months so maybe something came up since then? But I share your disappointment. I've had to make do with what I can find. Breeding Season's the best I can offer.
Been looking around and while not sure if its everyone's cup of tea, but Degrees of Lewdity has plenty of Bestiality content from what i've played thus far, plus it has some male player content for bestiality which in on itself is a rarity! https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-2-12-3-vrelnir.20259/

Reactions: GetMeOff
Apr 10, 2019
Love the game played it through with both genders. Was a lot more fun as a girl. I had to visit the wiki to find all the locations. SPOILER>RIP in piece the blacksmith's daughter lol.<SPOILER. So how frequently is the game updated?

Also the art is god damn incredible

Reactions: AlienAnal

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The game went a long time with complete no news from the dev but for like 6 months there have been consistent blog posts and updates on progress but no new builds have been released for some time.

The next big update is 3.0 which is a system rehaul and will contain some new content but not as much as people would like considering the length of time since the last update. No news on what comes after that but 3.0 could come out anytime afaik.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
The game went a long time with complete no news from the dev but for like 6 months there have been consistent blog posts and updates on progress but no new builds have been released for some time.

The next big update is 3.0 which is a system rehaul and will contain some new content but not as much as people would like considering the length of time since the last update. No news on what comes after that but 3.0 could come out anytime afaik.
a new inventory system would be neat, i thought it was a little janky

jinsoul

Mar 19, 2020
is there anyone who can write Naigad's anal scene into a modded game? (mine is modded for repeat sex scenes)

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes