Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
The locals do mention it being a rather safe area.
Yeah, I think it's justified. The peninsula is blocked of from land travel so large beasts can't migrate over and there are no major population centers so violent crime is not common, there's not much reason for it to be highly dangerous.

After all, there are quite a few places on Earth that a person could be dropped in that aren't extremely dangerous, there's no reason for an alien planet to be intrinsically different.

ティヨー

Nov 3, 2018
So, Meandraco post on his blog about modding Teraurge and I'm really good at mimicking drawing. I even drew a character for the mod. I'm wondering what software Draco uses for the sex scenes.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
So, Meandraco post on his blog about modding Teraurge and I'm really good at mimicking drawing. I even drew a character for the mod. I'm wondering what software Draco uses for the sex scenes.
There is a guide on how to add characters in the game files itself

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Fairly sure he draws in Adobe Illustrator.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
I know that, I'm just saying I already drew a character for the modded folder.

What exactly are you asking to be able to do? I'm going to assume you have a character folder set up like the others, so are you trying to write the dialog or add the character as an encounter?

ティヨー

Nov 3, 2018
What exactly are you asking to be able to do? I'm going to assume you have a character folder set up like the others, so are you trying to write the dialog or add the character as an encounter?
I'm saying that I'm able to add characters to the game and I know how to write the code in notepad, and I was going to ask if there is anyone who could write the dialog for my character. I have the character folder set up, it's a feral character that can encountering the player. But i'm not entirely finished since I asked what software MeanDraco used for the sex scenes.

Skeletor312

Sep 16, 2019
So, hows your character going?
I'm saying that I'm able to add characters to the game and I know how to write the code in notepad, and I was going to ask if there is anyone who could write the dialog for my character. I have the character folder set up, it's a feral character that can encountering the player. But i'm not entirely finished since I asked what software MeanDraco used for the sex scenes.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I guess there isn't a mobile version?
Might just work as is if you get adobe air for android, however I'm not too sure. (As far as I'm aware that should work, however that might require the game to get repacked)

tabernakle

Jun 4, 2017
If Meandraco ever falls short on ideas to design his NPCs, I hope he finds this video :

(and even if he does not, some of these aliens are pretty lovely :love:)

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Randomquestion but does anyone know of other games where there's Male x bestiality like this one? almost 99% of the time Bestiality is in a game it is with a human woman and i'm not looking for that/i'm looking for something like in this game where you can do stuff to animals while controlling a male character.

Reactions: Trinox33

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Randomquestion but does anyone know of other games where there's Male x bestiality like this one? almost 99% of the time Bestiality is in a game it is with a human woman and i'm not looking for that/i'm looking for something like in this game where you can do stuff to animals while controlling a male character.
Teraurge, not really bestiality but xenos. Both genders served but more male material.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
That's the thread we're in :p
Oh lol.

There is potential in man's best friend. You are a dog who wants to bang your female owners. Now I said potential, maybe if you manage to rally enough patreons to support your fetish you might get the game you want. Meanwhile enjoy rule34xxx.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Teraurge, not really bestiality but xenos. Both genders served but more male material.
Technically yes that is truth, but the Xeno smart enough to talk to you reffer to the xenos outside of the village as little more than beasts so i also count it as bestiality, either way does anyone know of more games with xeno/bestiality themes? (also that let you play as a male character, that is very important/not looking to play as a woman).

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
now i'm really curious why this guy just said "wait" and never elaborated.

also i agree that monster girls usually aren't close enough to ferals for me and teraurge seems really unique. I wonder what other games from this guy would look like...(though i hope that he'd finish TU before making a new game)

also is there a content walkthrough of sorts? i'm not really having trouble with the game but i feel like i'm missing a lot.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
now i'm really curious why this guy just said "wait" and never elaborated.

also i agree that monster girls usually aren't close enough to ferals for me and teraurge seems really unique. I wonder what other games from this guy would look like...(though i hope that he'd finish TU before making a new game)

also is there a content walkthrough of sorts? i'm not really having trouble with the game but i feel like i'm missing a lot.
There is a wiki, you look thru it you can find it all.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes