Blueclaw

Sep 4, 2019
Just started playing. What are the positives of taking the witches side over nkyann and vice versa? I went with nkyann but wondering where it leads to if anything. And what did I miss out on with the witch?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Just started playing. What are the positives of taking the witches side over nkyann and vice versa? I went with nkyann but wondering where it leads to if anything. And what did I miss out on with the witch?
we don't know yet go with your gut feeling. going with nkyann leads to an additional scene where you can have sex tough.

roobix

Feb 20, 2020
I kinda wish Xeno had it's own tag on here
Yeah. The monster girl tag is such a different thing altogether. Not knocking monster girls but they aren't usually monstrous enough for my taste. Teraurge definitely has those designs that really feel alien and not as much like an anime girl with extra add-ons.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah. The monster girl tag is such a different thing altogether. Not knocking monster girls but they aren't usually monstrous enough for my taste. Teraurge definitely has those designs that really feel alien and not as much like an anime girl with extra add-ons.

Only other games that I found with Xeno are Future Fragments, Parasite Infection [Kinda on the humanoid side], and likely a few others, best bet to find anything Xeno is to look at the monster tag as well. Monster tag isn't the same thing as Monster Girl, btw.

Reactions: roobix

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Only other games that I found with Xeno are Future Fragments, Parasite Infection [Kinda on the humanoid side], and likely a few others, best bet to find anything Xeno is to look at the monster tag as well. Monster tag isn't the same thing as Monster Girl, btw.
It is even harder to find "Man on Female Monsters" probably Teraurge the only of its kind. Maybe a few Skyrim mod is out there with one or two animations with werewolves, dragons, giant insects in the topic, but nothing as good as TU. I cannot wait for the V3 :)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Modded Rimworld has content, but it's not really much for visuals, also what's really hard to find is "Male Monster on Male" I really think this is the only game with that kinda of content, or at least with it at this level of quality.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Human on anything non-human almost always features female humans with male non-humans. It's such a shame that particular combination is so prevalent but there is so little content for any other human/non-human coupling.
It's easier to avoid getting contaminated by chinese C-Virus while running through hospital in Wuhan, than it's to find good Human male on anthropomorphic/xeno/monster female. We really need more content like this.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
It's easier to avoid getting contaminated by chinese C-Virus while running through hospital in Wuhan, than it's to find good Human male on anthropomorphic/xeno/monster female. We really need more content like this.
I agree we need more. There is more female on monster games/video/picture/whatever than hair on a Yeti. Sometimes I'm wondering that I will find the Holy Grail next by the Lost Ark sooner than 2 games in the topic which is actually have scenes of man and female monsters (not just humans with cat ears and a tail).

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
What exactly does patreon mean when they say "we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape and [something else that does not apply to teraurge]".

What is bestiality to them?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What exactly does patreon mean when they say "we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape and [something else that does not apply to teraurge]".

Well going off by how no furry game is ever banned there, just obvious real life animals that have low intelligence like cats, dogs etc. This is aliens and the majority have high intelligence/sentience so it dosnt really count as beastiality. Even then the feral aliens here are just so bizarre they don’t really count. This does have rape and sexual violence though but I don’t think it’s ever glorified in the sense the majority of hentai have it.

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
Well going off by how no furry game is ever banned there, just obvious real life animals that have low intelligence like cats, dogs etc. This is aliens and the majority have high intelligence/sentience so it dosnt really count as beastiality. Even then the feral aliens here are just so bizarre they don’t really count. This does have rape and sexual violence though but I don’t think it’s ever glorified in the sense the majority of hentai have it.
Is the defining thing that makes something not bestiality sapience? Since sapient being are able to give consent?
Would they accept it if a real life animal were sapient and gave consent? or no? So, even though the ferals are not sapient and are incapable of giving consent in a number of contexts, it's ok to rape them because they are so bizarre that rape is no longer repugnant? and not sexual violence?

:unsure:

What I can say for sure is that I feel morally appalled by myself resorting to the usage of an emoticon to visually express how frustratingly ambiguous I find patreon's community guidelines.

Now don't take this as me wanting Meandraco to loose their petreon page (which I don't want), but either petreon doesn't look that closely to the content (which I'm pretty sure they do) or has some pretty weird sense of morality regarding the rape of bizarre looking creatures.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

Oh it's not that it's sometimes okay, it's just that no ones reported it. Well that and Visa/Mastercard/Blue check markers, aren't telling them to remove the guy. [A lot of stuff flys under the radar]

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Is the defining thing that makes something not bestiality sapience? Since sapient being are able to give consent?
Would they accept it if a real life animal were sapient and gave consent? or no? So, even though the ferals are not sapient and are incapable of giving consent in a number of contexts, it's ok to rape them because they are so bizarre that rape is no longer repugnant? and not sexual violence?
It's selective morality and double standards. So something natural for left wing, same as with "only white men can be racist", or that to fight "fascism", they can use political violence and censorship, like actual fascists would do.
Patreon now is perfect example of this double standards one orientation is fine because blue checkmarks said so, the others are not. No other principle behind it, and sure as hell there is no actual and honest morality behind choices from Patreon.
They're just a business that grew too much and got too separated from reality. In similar way as Activision-Blizzard they try to score brownie points in the west(Dunno why are they still doing this, after all they're losing money from doing it) while doing the exact opposite for chinese market.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes