BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
does anyone know when new versions of the game will be available? I can not wait! xD
Well, here's a hint, the author writes 750 words a day. From what I can find on his blog.
Other then that he doesn't hide anything of real note from the public nor hold back releases.
As has been said before in other post to other people, if you wish to stay informed and see some art [A large amount of which is unlikely to make it into the game from what I understand] then follow his blog.

Reactions: nanajosh

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
New blog post:

Still working on V3.

I've taken two screenshots from my V3 changelog file. What you see does not contain all the changes that will appear in the update. The changes present on this list are usually large collections of smaller tweaks and additions, so the actual workload may vary wildly between each entry.

The changelog screenshots are provided as is, and I won't be elucidating any weirdness or things that are spoilered in them. These are just my own notes on the progress of the update, and they aren't necessarily meant for public consumption. I'm only presenting them here to reassure people that the project is still very much alive, and that I have a plan for the additions I want to do for each update.

Different bullet points in the "Character" section of the changelog can actually represent environments with complex player interactions or several different characters that are intertwined in a single story arc, so counting the lines won't give you an accurate count of the new faces that are planned for the update.

"V" Means the feature is work in progress. This can mean anywhere between 1% to 99%
"✔" Means the feature is done and works.
That is...a lot of character updates, from what you can count of the blurred text. And that's the minimum apparently, since they could be multi-character scenarios. Cool.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
New blog post:

That is...a lot of character updates, from what you can count of the blurred text. And that's the minimum apparently, since they could be multi-character scenarios. Cool.
More of note, at least to me, is that their is a Dev tool.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
waiting till someone make's a good mod for this game since we dont know when the next update is coming

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Since he is working on a dav tool, and it will have map editing and the like, it's fairly possible that modding will become a thing.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The next update will just make it more mod friendly and seemingly include a tool directly in the game or the game files to do the modding, rather than the haphazard way to do it right now.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The next update will just make it more mod friendly and seemingly include a tool directly in the game or the game files to do the modding, rather than the haphazard way to do it right now.
Check the 2nd part to that, their will be a load of scenes/content.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Check the 2nd part to that, their will be a load of scenes/content.
I wasn't saying that the Dev tool was the only thing that's going to be in the update. Just that the update will include Dev tools to make modding easier in general, rather than the text editor manipulation type stuff you have to do now.

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Meandraco planning to compile a FAQ for the next weekly blog, so if you guys got ideas for it, help him out with posting possible questions at this post:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
From what's been said, March.
This was found in a reply on the blog to a comment.
According to the new FAQ page he uploaded, it will happen when it will happen. So technically... maybe not even this new decade... maybe we will live in a real life Cyberpunk 2077 future when he will release it to brain-implant-chip-thingy :D

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
According to the new FAQ page he uploaded, it will happen when it will happen. So technically... maybe not even this new decade... maybe we will live in a real life Cyberpunk 2077 future when he will release it to brain-implant-chip-thingy :D
Yeah, that's what he's saying now, it's not like etas ever actually carried any weight anyways. (I mean eta literally is just someones best guess to begin with)
Also for anyone who wants to see this, here's his new FAQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes