NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah all the content is removed. Don't know why it was very helpful.
Probably someone just fucked up big time, but a tiny speck of my logic dares to hope it all being taken down as the new version is about to come and have mayor gameplay changes making most of the information useless...but that's likely just daydreaming.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Probably someone just fucked up big time, but a tiny speck of my logic dares to hope it all being taken down as the new version is about to come and have mayor gameplay changes making most of the information useless...but that's likely just daydreaming.
That's one of the reasons i hate wikis, if one isn't popular enough there's a chance no one has a backup, i hope the dev did it so he can update the info later.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
apparently it was a glitch only on the main page.

I should have fixed it, just removed a superfluous space so it would reload the whole page.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, this game is something else...
Monster girls were always a fetish of mine, but these ones are on a whole other level.
Didnt expect to get boners over sex scenes with such alien creatures. Though I am a bit confused about the art used in the sex scenes, I cant tell if they were intended to look like sketches or if they are really unfinished.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
They're intended to look like sketches so that the art demand on making new scenes was lesser than it would be if the dev committed to an entirely finished art aesthetic.

Of course the addittion of new scenes has been pretty slow for other reasons but thats the dev's stated intention.

And for the record while the last version update is quite old the last dev update on progress was just monday so things are still going along fine.

Reactions: Fyo

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Apparently part of the wiki died again.

Also, the SSL certificate points to the wrong domain.

EDIT: looks like the host, shoutwiki, made a big mess updating the system.
No data has been lost, but might take some days for them sysadmins to fix all the wikis

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
This is a diamond of a game, but how often is this game updated? And why is it that it's barely known?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This is a diamond of a game, but how often is this game updated? And why is it that it's barely known?
The dev posts weekly to his patreon with art assets and update news but we don't see new builds very often. I wish the dev could afford to do it full time and speed up progress but it's a hobby for now.

I don't know why it's barely known, the game deserves to be way more popular than it is.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The dev posts weekly to his patreon with art assets and update news but we don't see new builds very often. I wish the dev could afford to do it full time and speed up progress but it's a hobby for now.

I don't know why it's barely known, the game deserves to be way more popular than it is.
I saw the patreon and he's halfway to his goal of working full time on it, so it clearly has some dedicated fans, it's a shame that it's not well known.

It's clearly a game that needs some more word-of-mouth publicity, shouldn't be hard, i'll certainly do my part.

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
it baffles me that more people dont know this game, it's really unique

I think it's mostly from being buried under a mountain of games.

Heck, just looking at the pages of the more unique tags for the game really puts it into perspective.

It shows up on Page 15/22 in Bestiality, Page 38/48 in Monster, Page 40/48 in Monster Girl and Page... ?/50 in Rape...

Seriously, it's missing from the rape page for some reason. I hope someone can prove that wrong; I'm not going to look through that list for a 4th time.

Anyway, point is, people would very likely find a game to occupy themselves with before even making it to the page Teraurge is on.

I think I only came across it because it was one of the very few games that had over 10 reviews with 4+ stars and a male protagonist in the bestiality tagline.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
If the dev actually posted more smaller build, it'd be more well known, I tried to ask why he doesn't post smaller builds but it seems something in my post triggered his spam filter or something, as it never showed up.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Are there any games similar to this? (Monster Girl but leaning more toward the "monster" side of the equation)

Edit: Also, how tf do you encounter the Poh-Ack female?

Last edited:

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Are there any games similar to this? (Monster Girl but leaning more toward the "monster" side of the equation)

Edit: Also, how tf do you encounter the Poh-Ack female?
Same area as the Poh-Ack males and Cuoxurs. Darker jungle area to the left of Taodal. Just keep running away from encounters until you find one without the horn on its head.

As for games similar... not that I have found. Closest thing are either anthro girls with animal features. This is the first and so far only game I've come across with monster monster girls.

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes