anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone has a working link to the latest version of the mod? It seems that all of the mega links are dead unless I have missed something.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yep, dev is on summer break so the month of july is slow on updates, but there are still regular patreon posts. It's still a one man team doing this exclusively as a hobby project so development will continue to be slow but the updates are regularly paced. At the very least work is regularly being done even if it's slow.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So I need Adobe Air to run this? Is air a safe program to have on pc? Never used it before so just want to make sure before anything else.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm not sure you need adobe air? But it's a fine program, it's not going to cause any problems.

You should be okay just running the .exe though.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Give it a go then, can't hurt. Adobe air is a legit program so you're not going to get viruses or security breaches or w/e.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
is the game still being updated on f95 or is it dead?
have not play this game in 11 month so idk if it was.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The dev intends to continue working on it, but I don't know if that alone constitutes whether something is labeled as abandoned on F95 or not. If we are talking time, then maybe, but if we are talking actually abandoned, then no. It's still alive but it will be slow going as it has been. This is not only a simple hobby of Meandraco, but it's not even his primary one at that so other shit takes presedent.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
The dev intends to continue working on it, but I don't know if that alone constitutes whether something is labeled as abandoned on F95 or not. If we are talking time, then maybe, but if we are talking actually abandoned, then no. It's still alive but it will be slow going as it has been. This is not only a simple hobby of Meandraco, but it's not even his primary one at that so other shit takes presedent.
thx for that

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Yep it is a long project but I hope it will worth the waiting as he improves the game big time if I understand the dev notes he use to include with the biweekly update.
Of course we hope that there will be another handfull of creature we can have fun with and new ideas for the well known ones.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Ah, that too. Go to his blog for updates. For what it's worth, he gives pretty consistent updates about what he's up to. If you're relying entirely on this site for updates to this game, I can definitely understand why it seems all but abandoned.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
I think it's pretty cool that he wants to add a lot of content to the game and overhaul some of the systems at the same time, but some people are getting really pissed that hes taking so long to release an update, i already saw some comments saying hes a hack and that the game is dead etc. this kinda stuff could be easily resolved had he just chosen to do one thing at a time

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes