MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Can't cross a canyon in a single step, sometimes it can't be done incrementally. I don't know enough about the situation to really say for certain but I do know that the dude just does this as a hobby. Seems shitty to call a dude a hack for not doing enough work on a hobby project.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Can't cross a canyon in a single step, sometimes it can't be done incrementally. I don't know enough about the situation to really say for certain but I do know that the dude just does this as a hobby. Seems shitty to call a dude a hack for not doing enough work on a hobby project.
yeah i agree, the best thing to do is probably to be patient and wait

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I think it's pretty cool that he wants to add a lot of content to the game and overhaul some of the systems at the same time, but some people are getting really pissed that hes taking so long to release an update, i already saw some comments saying hes a hack and that the game is dead etc. this kinda stuff could be easily resolved had he just chosen to do one thing at a time
Those are generally people unable or unwilling to get that there's a difference between a hobby and a job. You know, the kind that constantly raze hell about "but he get X amount of Patreon bucks a month," when the irony is that the solution is totally up to that person and that person alone. Hoomans are awfully funny, huh?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
i know he said he wont do a exact eta but i wish hed atleast give some inclination. should i expect it soonish? or within the season? or within the year? or later?

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
Dev spotlight
To anyone wondering why there was a long pause between the blog posts, I was just on a vacation. In hindsight it wasn't that smart not to notify about it on the blog as well, since my Patreon page and the blog probably have some differences in audiences. I'm back now, and I'll be doing the normal weekly and biweekly things as before. And yes, I am still working on V3.

fromblogspot

Shadow_Moon

Jan 3, 2019
Hi so i cant play at all its saying i have the wrong adobe AIR version and the swf just stays white. sorry for the bad english im danish sooo xD

sadbruh

Aug 25, 2019
Just found this, gave it a try and I am impressed but is this the final version or is it abandoned?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Tried to share his work on the reddit furry community in hopes that someone rich will help increase the patreon goal, got permanently banned for posting hardcore stuff. God I hate reddit so much.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes