GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Guys i loved this game but sadly it seems that it doesn't get much updates :c
Can someone recommend me a similar game? preferably with monster looking girls like this one not humanoid monster girls pls
Unfortunatly; Teraurge is the only one of its kind that I have found (at least with a male protag. I don't bother with female protag).

Trials in Tainted Space is the best I have found but it's a text based game with a few pictures of the things you're conversing with (more like a profile pic, nothing like what Teraurge does)

Corruption of Champions is another text based but it's not on F95Zone. You can find it on e621.net.

Price for Freedom: Avarice has a lamia and a kobold in it. The Lamia being a teammate but the sexy scene only happens once (Unless an update added another). Kobold has two scenes I believe. The rest are humanoid monster girls though.

That's all I got though. If they don't tickly your fancy then I have nothing.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Unfortunatly; Teraurge is the only one of its kind that I have found (at least with a male protag. I don't bother with female protag).

Trials in Tainted Space is the best I have found but it's a text based game with a few pictures of the things you're conversing with (more like a profile pic, nothing like what Teraurge does)

Corruption of Champions is another text based but it's not on F95Zone. You can find it on e621.net.

Price for Freedom: Avarice has a lamia and a kobold in it. The Lamia being a teammate but the sexy scene only happens once (Unless an update added another). Kobold has two scenes I believe. The rest are humanoid monster girls though.

That's all I got though. If they don't tickly your fancy then I have nothing.
Thx for the help bro (y), seems like this is a genre with few games but at least Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space have a good suport so unlike this one the chance to get abandoned is little and i will have at least a close game to what i wanted

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
too bad 99% of coc and tits are just monstergirls
I'm assuming that's what he's looking for. "Monster looking girls" Girls that aren't just normal girls with one small change to make them "Monsters." Like a horse girl just being a girl with ears and a tail instead of being a centaur.

Thx for the help bro (y)
In response to JCD so I can clarify; If what you are looking for are alien, Xeno looking girls, then I can't recommend anything since I have found nothing so far.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
too bad 99% of coc and tits are just monstergirls
Yeah :(, but i started playing and even not being exactly what i wanted the game is pretty good

I'm assuming that's what he's looking for. "Monster looking girls" Girls that aren't just normal girls with one small change to make them "Monsters." Like a horse girl just being a girl with ears and a tail instead of being a centaur.
In response to JCD so I can clarify; If what you are looking for are alien, Xeno looking girls, then I can't recommend anything since I have found nothing so far.
Yeah i was looking more fore Xeno/Alien girls but couldn't find any and the ones you recommended were the closest/best i could find so thx :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Guys i loved this game but sadly it seems that it doesn't get much updates :c
Can someone recommend me a similar game? preferably with monster looking girls like this one not humanoid monster girls pls
Finding games with alien girls or even ubiquitous monster girls, that are not just repainted humans is kinda hard indeed. Closest you get to teraurge is indeed TiTS, almost all content youre interested in is located on Myrellion planet. If you're looking for monster girls that are more "monster" than "girls", choice games is wider, but still scarce. Check out Monster Girl Quest, that game has cult following (for some reason), and most girl designes are quite monstrous indeed. Unfortunately art is very uneven on that one. Then you can check Slave Matrix - good simple MG breeding simulator. Also I can quite recomment Zell's Forest Of Blue Skin. That's very neat MG themed platformer, with "catch them all" idea. Some of MG designs in FoBS are very much to my liking. Oh and don't forget Amy from Monster Girls Dreams. Whole game is extremely vanilla, but that one girl is exactly what you're looking for, so just speedrun through that game to reach her, cause she's in the very end unfortunately.

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
The last update on the blog was over a month ago, but Meandraco does art streams on the regular.

In his most recent stream he says he's still working on V3, but has been pretty busy, which would explain the lack of blog updates.

With that said, I would like to see more detailed blog posts, but whatareyagonnado?

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
Some guy said there is an android port but I can't find it in the main post. Can anybody point me to that if it exists? trials weren't able to scratch my xeno loving itch.

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Some guy said there is an android port but I can't find it in the main post. Can anybody point me to that if it exists? trials weren't able to scratch my xeno loving itch.
This is the only post I found in the thread about Android.

"Might just work as is if you get adobe air for android, however I'm not too sure. (As far as I'm aware that should work, however that might require the game to get repacked)"

evervess

Jan 16, 2018
This game is quite... something.
Let's just say this is the first time I felt bad about raping and stabbing someone to death.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
This game is quite... something.
Let's just say this is the first time I felt bad about raping and stabbing someone to death.
The event you're referring to is definitely an unexpected trauma-inducer if you're playing the game blind.

There are multiple outcomes and stat checks. Your character might have had enough stats to succeed one way, but you chose an option that ended up checking stats you were deficient in.
If you'd like to see the various ways to avoid a bad outcome, they are detailed in the associated character's .

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes