NeoCreature

Jan 16, 2018
For now I only hope that Meandraco will release the V3 before Xmas.
Considering his last Patreon poll for stream was December 8th and his last blog post on November 2nd, this seems highly unlikely.

E: I just checked his stream, his last VOD was from Dec 14th. No one can say how much work is ahead and how quickly he's working on it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't remember the last version of this I tried. I remember liking it and being confused in equal portions.

blankexpression

Oct 30, 2020
Jesus. The writing,world building, and characters in this game are phenomenal. I didn't even have sex with anything the first time I played it because I was just engrosed in the actual discovery of everything. The characters are unique and very likable, conversations feel very natural, and the dialogue choices the PC gets are very satisfying. The art and colors blend extremely well with the tone and character designs. Did much enjoy.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
An someone thats good at coding make a android port for this game so its up to date with the windows version on the blog site i just think its not fair to not have a android port for a awesome game like this for those that want to play on the go when away from their computers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rosh3n and Sillnill

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
An someone thats good at coding make a android port for this game so its up to date with the windows version on the blog site i just think its not fair to not have a android port for a awesome game like this for those that want to play on the go when away from their computers
If you want an android port then the game will release in 2035. Then you will demand a port to your personal space ship's OS so you can play during a regular trip to the moon colony when you visit your grandmother.

• Haha
Reactions: Vega The Moth

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
You might not need a port, it's using adobe air code if I recall, and has a flash version.
That said I think some funtions do require buttons, so this might not be doable.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Actually for a snake there's no difference between blowjob and penetrative sex.but when nagi said you want fuck me in the twat that really turned me on.i got the same erection like the mc!I think that's creepy.because i never liked bestiality in my life.but this lovely game made it:oops::oops:

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
If you want an android port then the game will release in 2035. Then you will demand a port to your personal space ship's OS so you can play during a regular trip to the moon colony when you visit your grandmother.
That sounded a bit rude even if you didn't mean it it was only a question about a suggestion sir or ma'am

Lepercorpse

Jan 1, 2019
I just downloaded the game again and i have no idea how to run it. It says that it might have a problem with adobe air. Any ideas? (Some error about a bad route descriptor, or something like that)

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes