GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
how do I get rape scene with Nkaanmykiunsuns after defeating her in front of witch's house
You have to be mean with her before fighting her. Tell her you know the witch. don't plead with her not to do it just threaten to kill her or fight her. Then win the fight. The pc will tie her up (you don't need rope in your inventory for this) then the scene can happen. At least, that's what I'm getting from the coding.

Oct 17, 2018
I dont know if this has been asked before but, can the player character, male or female, be raped by creatures or characters in the game and/or are there plants to implement such content?

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
I dont know if this has been asked before but, can the player character, male or female, be raped by creatures or characters in the game and/or are there plants to implement such content?
The only one I know of where the MC is raped is during the cave quest with Shyni as a male character. Have her touch the bowl, resist the blade as she attacks you, then let her ride you.

Other than that, it's the MC that's the rapist, not the raped. Losing to creatures will either result in the creature leaving or trying you kill you.

As for future plans; not sure. I don't recall him saying there's plans specifically for this but it could. Considering the rate that the game is updated, I'd say this. If you're looking for a game where the MC is raped, Teraurge probably isn't the best option to scratch that particular itch.

frut0s

Nov 17, 2020
This game is so amazing. I absolutely love the artwork and how the characters feel real. I've been playing it for a few hours by now. I also love how the characters here are truly monster/alien-like. It sometimes goes into their biology too which is very interesting. I am very surprised with this.

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
I know this a stupid questions but how do you actually save? I know you are supposed to go to the world map, and press the cogwheel. I press the save button but nothing happens. I don't really know what to do.

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
I know this a stupid questions but how do you actually save? I know you are supposed to go to the world map, and press the cogwheel. I press the save button but nothing happens. I don't really know what to do.
Did you type anything like "s1" , "s2" etc you know save names

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Oh we have updates? Neat. CAN WE BONE THE WITCH YET THO.
No updates, just post with Art and him saying he's still working on it, dude refuses to release smaller updates, hence this updates taken years. So the one character he's hinted at the most for being in the next update isn't the witch. (I know, I also wanted to bang witch)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh we have updates? Neat. CAN WE BONE THE WITCH YET THO.
No updates, just post with Art and him saying he's still working on it, dude refuses to release smaller updates, hence this updates taken years. So the one character he's hinted at the most for being in the next update isn't the witch. (I know, I also wanted to bang witch)
Witch feels like some endgame content, considering one of her paths shows you her boss and he dose not look pleasant.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Witch feels like some endgame content, considering one of her paths shows you her boss and he dose not look pleasant.
Maybe, but she is the first character you see in their lewd clothes, personally even thou I doubt it'll ever happen, I'm hoping for her path to be some dom/sub deal.

TioAndromeda

Jul 20, 2020
Man, I NEED a route to Vuisul, seriously, I just started the game and I'm already depressed because I can't help or have a "happy ending". just an antidote or something ...
(Google translator)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Man, I NEED a route to Vuisul, seriously, I just started the game and I'm already depressed because I can't help or have a "happy ending". just an antidote or something ...
(Google translator)
You sleep with her once, and then it's over. Anyways here's the wiki.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You have to be mean with her before fighting her. Tell her you know the witch. don't plead with her not to do it just threaten to kill her or fight her. Then win the fight. The pc will tie her up (you don't need rope in your inventory for this) then the scene can happen. At least, that's what I'm getting from the coding.
necro reply but dont forced her to give you a blowjob unless you like bad endings.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
(Google translator)
Yes it would be good to have normal sex with her or get a blowjob from her. But we would need some immunity or antidote for that. For now I only hope that Meandraco will release the V3 before Xmas.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly if you have Max Con or whatever it called it in game, that'd be nice, give at least some content for people that maxxed it out.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes