nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
It's less sad when you check in more often, still I give it a 50% chance of a new version happening this year.
You should check out his blogspot. He said "I am still very much working on V3, and I can hopefully deliver it in the coming year". A little vague but at least it's something.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
You should check out his blogspot. He said "I am still very much working on V3, and I can hopefully deliver it in the coming year". A little vague but at least it's something.
I do check, often, he's been working on this for over 2 years now. Hell back when he gave estimations he said some time last year it'd be out.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Season's greetings

I can't stress enough how humbled I am with your patience with me.

I am still very much working on V3, and I can hopefully deliver it in the coming year. The extreme amount of time spent on V3 has happened because of a mess of trial and error gameplay coding I had been doing to improve the overall experience, combined with the usual problems with writing. Fortunately updates should come much quicker in the future, since I feel confident that I won't have to fiddle around with the guts of the code or the gameplay in a while. One messy writing thing I've been struggling with is deciding what characters to focus on. Juggling between creating new stuff and expanding existing characters is difficult, since basically all characters have their advocates that wish more content for them. Regardless, I will do my best to round off all the characters in a way that doesn't leave them dangling narratively. The stream theme experiment has yielded good results for the long term development of the game in the form of backgrounds, sprites and inspired writing that often takes place after the streams. The fruits of the streams will not be seen in V3, but they'll have an effect in all of the future updates. I've once again created a new super pack of all the stream art for your convenience. It's a poor replacement for V3, but I wish my commitment to the regular streams will uphold the trust necessary for such a long project.

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Season's greetings

I can't stress enough how humbled I am with your patience with me.

I am still very much working on V3, and I can hopefully deliver it in the coming year. The extreme amount of time spent on V3 has happened because of a mess of trial and error gameplay coding I had been doing to improve the overall experience, combined with the usual problems with writing. Fortunately updates should come much quicker in the future, since I feel confident that I won't have to fiddle around with the guts of the code or the gameplay in a while. One messy writing thing I've been struggling with is deciding what characters to focus on. Juggling between creating new stuff and expanding existing characters is difficult, since basically all characters have their advocates that wish more content for them. Regardless, I will do my best to round off all the characters in a way that doesn't leave them dangling narratively. The stream theme experiment has yielded good results for the long term development of the game in the form of backgrounds, sprites and inspired writing that often takes place after the streams. The fruits of the streams will not be seen in V3, but they'll have an effect in all of the future updates. I've once again created a new super pack of all the stream art for your convenience. It's a poor replacement for V3, but I wish my commitment to the regular streams will uphold the trust necessary for such a long project.
I've had to cut off patreon funding since Covid has put me in a situation that I need to keep an eye on what I'm spending and staying away from non-essential things. Other than that, I'll continue to check in since this is such a unique kind type of game. Scratches that itch that no other developer seems to want to help with.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm just hoping the new stuff involves introducing the Naga village in some fashion. Though I think we're instead probably taking a ship to the mud flats sometime soon, since the prep work for that area was being worked on in quite some depth a while back.

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly suprised. Lewdity aside, the game and it's characters are very interesting.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
I'm just hoping the new stuff involves introducing the Naga village in some fashion. Though I think we're instead probably taking a ship to the mud flats sometime soon, since the prep work for that area was being worked on in quite some depth a while back.
I'm hoping for some new interactions with the worm colony. I kinda hopped I'd be able to get her pregnant at some point.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I last played in like 2018 and am probably going to swing back around and replay soon. It looks like one of the old stats is gone entirely; are there still stat requirements in any of the relationships? (Was that even a thing? I might be mixing it up with another game.)

It's easy to glance at the side bars on the wiki and see who has what gender requirements, but I don't want to read the rest too closely for stat checks and spoil myself. If anyone remembers off the top of their head I'd appreciate it.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes