Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
for everyone making fun
1-the mayor is doing is best
2-have any of ever build a fence before? its hard
I am. Its not that hard, but also it depends from material of a wall. You spent more time digging a holes for basement than on actual construction works.

pichkas

May 13, 2021
how do I use cheat engine to cheat? using advice from earlier in this thread from 2018 doesnt help sadge

nevermind it does help actually, it just didnt work before, but now I must not have made the same mistake huh

found out you could just use debug mode. So for anyone wanting to cheat, just use that instead.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
At this point I wish he just went back to making high quality art. At least back then it was months between pieces instead of years of nothing

Reactions: AlexTorch

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I've just been to the author's Blogspot, but last entry was from almost a year ago. I've stopped waiting for updates...

Coincidently, I've found a guy who makes similar art (1pic of "Lenni" on blogspot was identical to teraurge concept art).
[Artist] ArtLegionary

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I've just been to the author's Blogspot, but last entry was from almost a year ago. I've stopped waiting for updates...

Coincidently, I've found a guy who makes similar art (1pic of "Lenni" on blogspot was identical to teraurge concept art).
[Artist] ArtLegionary
He only updates on twitter, patreon, and I'm guessing discord

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Amazing game, been wainting a long while for an update. I know it's hard and unfortunately the game is not his main job but would be cool to be able to play an update soon though. Did he say anything about releasing an update this year yet or better not get my hopes up?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Amazing game, been wainting a long while for an update. I know it's hard and unfortunately the game is not his main job but would be cool to be able to play an update soon though. Did he say anything about releasing an update this year yet or better not get my hopes up?
I will be complete honest, i have not read anything about the development of the game, the only thing that i have seen some time ago was he streaming art and only that (i'm not part of the discord), some amazing guys posted his "progress" here, but i believe that will take a lot more to have anything, i may be complete wrong, and i really hope that i'm (the game is really cool), but i believe that he will not give the new update any time soon. Don't get me wrong, his art is good, but his programing is slow af.

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
Game was great, wish you weren't locked to only the stats from the very beginning like if only there was a level system to allocate more stat points. It was also incredibly short, I think I hit the end of the storyline after playing for 5 hours.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Game was great, wish you weren't locked to only the stats from the very beginning like if only there was a level system to allocate more stat points. It was also incredibly short, I think I hit the end of the storyline after playing for 5 hours.
yep, It's got content but still kinda bare bone in places. The dev. said that there might be an update this year so we'll see. He does art streams. You'll see characters, map details, creatures and locations. basically when it's fully released I assume it's gonna have a lot of content. The current game is also moddable, so you can create your own character's if you're good at that.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
The moment when you realize something like whatever happens in this game will never EVER happen to you, you will never meet any nice alien life and if they ever come to this planet you will be old, withered and wishing for sweet release of death at that point and they will never know you even existed in the first place and the only thing that could give you something akin to your desires will either never be finished or you will die before it does and the only thing at this point that could give you anything like it are your dreams that will always end before you can be truly invested in them, phone will ring, making you wake up and it will be another day of you looking at this dirty and hopeless planet where you may never get in relationship with someone and if you ever do they will be a boring human which hinders your happiness and will probably also cheat on you to boot and if you die there may be only waiting for you either hell or endless oblivion where you will be alone with your thoughts for all eternity all the while humans that still live most likely have fun with Xenos that came to earth right after you died......

TL;DR Teratophilia is cruel and depressing.

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
yep, It's got content but still kinda bare bone in places. The dev. said that there might be an update this year so we'll see. He does art streams. You'll see characters, map details, creatures and locations. basically when it's fully released I assume it's gonna have a lot of content. The current game is also moddable, so you can create your own character's if you're good at that.
You can write the character yourself, MD gonna draw it for you. Im making a guide for that.
Was thinking of putting it in OP, does anybody know how to do that?

Reactions: LelianaStrange

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There was some "drama" on the discord about the production speed and MD dropped how he feels about it. Thoughts?
Well...i have no idea how can be slower than this...i mean, we have some leeches here (1 year for any progress, just to suck the money from patreon) but this game is becoming a joke at this point. I mean, even if someone started now to learn programing now, it can probably make something faster than this, and he is doing a v3 not the full game, is funny that he have a lot of time to do art, but the programing is really fucking slow.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes