NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
why do you need full save? theres no gallery
Only thing he could need is maybe a safe after "After solving problems but before claiming reward" maybe? like you got the monster out of Worm Gal's cave/got the treasure from the lake/talked to the dude that unlocks all the bestiality extra options? been ages since i last played so i forget their names, still i do remember NPC sex scenes were mainly a one-off thing so having a save where you did all their mini-quests to enable the sex scenes would be usefull.
How many of these one-shot scenes were in the game?
1) The Worm gal.
2) Snake girl on the lake.
3) The betting girl on the tavern.
4) The snake hunter girl.
am i missing someone else?

Reactions: Syljon

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
Only thing he could need is maybe a safe after "After solving problems but before claiming reward" maybe? like you got the monster out of Worm Gal's cave/got the treasure from the lake/talked to the dude that unlocks all the bestiality extra options? been ages since i last played so i forget their names, still i do remember NPC sex scenes were mainly a one-off thing so having a save where you did all their mini-quests to enable the sex scenes would be usefull.
How many of these one-shot scenes were in the game?
1) The Worm gal.
2) Snake girl on the lake.
3) The betting girl on the tavern.
4) The snake hunter girl.
am i missing someone else?
yea i figured the same but it isnt really quote-unquote full save,
all characters have this one shot gimmick going on maybe except goat and gay bug(he wants more sexy time though it isnt implemented yet)
tavern hostess and bara slug you can sex them anytime though they dont want relashionship with you

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Oh, pleeeeeease, Ninja... I have nothing against you, but this type of excuse of his patreon being only/mostly for his art streams has been overused for a long time. As far as I can remember, his patreon was created not very long after he posted the first version of the game. Coincidence? Maybe. Is his patreon only/mostly for his art? No, because he states in his description that he is an artist, writer, coder and game designer or something along those lines. Is this game just a passion project of his? Again, no. Otherwise he wouldn't make full-time commitment to it one of his goals on patreon. Are all people who support him on patreon do so because of his art? Also no. At least a decent chunk of them do so because of the game, at least I was one of them. So no, his patreon isn't just about his arts.

I can understand both sides- those who defend MD, and those who are rightfully frustrated by the lack of updates. But what is really annoying is excuses such as this and Womble-esque posts like "it's fine, it's fine".

Hell, other solo devs manage to do better and continue to post regular updates and remain in close contact with their community. Take Oni for example.

Nov 29, 2019
Well no, nowhere does he mention that his patreon is for his games, it's for _him_, besides, right now, so long as the goal isn't reached it's absolutely a passion project, and even once the goal is reached because a thousand bucks a month isn't really a lot truth be told.

But I also don't have a horse in this race, I don't subscribe to his patreon because I don't think it's worth it. But anyone who does, can't have any expectations of him working on the game full time, since he never promised that. If people are still willing to give him money despite that, that's on them.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
a thousand bucks a month isn't really a lot truth be told.
Depends on the country you are living in. In mine it is a decent monthly salary, many would do a full time job happily for that amount of cash. Oh and I live in EU.

If people are still willing to give him money despite that, that's on them.
Misleading people is bad. Promising something that obviously will never happen is bad.
He suggested that "If you give me money I will work my ass off to deliver V3", then you gave your money and ask "How is it going? When will you release?" and he technically said: "I'm doing, I don't know". Then after two fricking years the answer is the same. Those who still supporting him on Patreon are living on hopes and dreams. The weakly stream is just a good bait that keeps this hope up, but I'm sure we will not see the V3 ever or just when those supporters start to leave.
He can draw a new scenes within a few minutes, so he since that 2 years he should have hours and hours worth of content for the game, and similar amount of written code. But we don't know, he will never answer straight.

So I understand you, you HOPE that V3 is still a thing you HOPE that MD is working on it at least a few hours a week, you HOPE that eventually even after 5 years he will release it, but you don't have the TRANSPARENCY to say it for sure, he is doing anything or just playing with his balls, you don't have the PROOF that it is progressing, you don't have the PROOF that he will ever release any new content for the game.

ddafer

Sep 8, 2020
Depends on the country you are living in. In mine it is a decent monthly salary, many would do a full time job happily for that amount of cash. Oh and I live in EU.

Misleading people is bad. Promising something that obviously will never happen is bad.
He suggested that "If you give me money I will work my ass off to deliver V3", then you gave your money and ask "How is it going? When will you release?" and he technically said: "I'm doing, I don't know". Then after two fricking years the answer is the same. Those who still supporting him on Patreon are living on hopes and dreams. The weakly stream is just a good bait that keeps this hope up, but I'm sure we will not see the V3 ever or just when those supporters start to leave.
He can draw a new scenes within a few minutes, so he since that 2 years he should have hours and hours worth of content for the game, and similar amount of written code. But we don't know, he will never answer straight.

So I understand you, you HOPE that V3 is still a thing you HOPE that MD is working on it at least a few hours a week, you HOPE that eventually even after 5 years he will release it, but you don't have the TRANSPARENCY to say it for sure, he is doing anything or just playing with his balls, you don't have the PROOF that it is progressing, you don't have the PROOF that he will ever release any new content for the game.
Where in the EU? Because I live in the "EU" too (which is a really broad thing to say, considering it's not a country), and $1000 a month isn't that much really. At least not to live comfortably with. I wouldn't "happily" do a full time job for that kind of money.

Reactions: BasurmaN_AS

SexyTimeRaven

May 21, 2021
Where in the EU? Because I live in the "EU" too (which is a really broad thing to say, considering it's not a country), and $1000 a month isn't that much really. At least not to live comfortably with. I wouldn't "happily" do a full time job for that kind of money.
what part of EU do you live in mate ? 700 is hight end for my place. 1000 dreams for most.

Rychter

May 17, 2021
what part of EU do you live in mate ? 700 is hight end for my place. 1000 dreams for most.
I agree, EU is very broad. Places like Germany, Netherlands, Nordic Countries, etc... $1000 isn't all that much.
Places like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States, Balkans, etc... $1000 is a LOT of money.

Aug 4, 2017
I believe V3 will come out but, I believe it definitely won't have content that will reflect 2-3 years of work nor do I believe updates after V3 will be that much faster. The only info we know about V3 so far is that it will include a UI change, a few new characters, and some more dialog for existing characters.
Based on old previews for the new UI to some of the more "recent" sneak peeks hints MD might have started over and redone it several times. Not trying to shit on MD or anything but, compared to other games on here and what they managed to achieve in the same amount of time it kind of makes him look bad and untrustworthy in comparison. Honesty I believe MD is serious about making a game it's just that his strength lies more in art than writing and coding which is why he puts more focus on art streams than getting V3 ready. He's the type of person who probably needs a small team to help him achieve the type of game he wants, but MD doesn't for some reason, so the only thing anyone can do is have patience wait and see if MD can actually deliver V3 or not.

Last edited:

SexyTimeRaven

May 21, 2021
I believe V3 will come out but, when it does it I believe it definitely won't have content that will reflect 2-3 years of work nor do I believe updates after V3 will be that much faster. The only info we know about V3 so far is that it will include a UI change, a few new characters, and some more dialog for existing characters.
Based on old previews for the new UI to some of the more "recent" sneak peeks hints MD might have started over and redone it several times. Not trying to shit on MD or anything but, compared to other games on here and what they managed to achieve in the same amount of time it kind of makes him look bad and untrustworthy in comparison. Honesty I believe MD is serious about making a game it's just that his strength lies more in art than writing and coding which is why he puts more focus on art streams than getting V3 ready. He's the type of person who probably needs a small team to help him achieve the type of game he wants, but MD doesn't for some reason, so the only thing anyone can do is have patience wait and see if MD can actually deliver V3 or not.
Without any solid evidence rather than him showing a couple a pics and saying it it's hard to believe. I do hope that I'm wrong since I do like the game but it's doubtful right now.

Reactions: AlexTorch

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Choose: Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia, Czech
I live in one of them, have friends from all of them, and I know most of them would happily work for ~850€(exchange rates today) as the base salary without 2 PhD and stuff is around ~400-500€

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes