Trullbus

Apr 25, 2021
The curse of the Third: the third continuation of most media shall either be inferior in one way or another or stuck in development Limbo
It seems that the dev is just planning to drop a huge update, instead of dropping smaller ones, I constantly see his updates, he's done like 3 or more biomes already.

Reactions: CreamyDragon

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
It seems that the dev is just planning to drop a huge update, instead of dropping smaller ones, I constantly see his updates, he's done like 3 or more biomes already.
As far as i know, the streams just streams not actual development sneak-peeks. He originally planned a handful of new creatures with a new explorable region (mud-lands?). So do not expect multiple biomes with hundreds of new creatures.

Tomwar

Dec 9, 2017
Do we have to give him sacrifices or offer him to the dark gods to make update happen?
I was thinking about the same thing! sooo i prepared few cats and a goat in my garden and if thats not enough well lets just say i have few neighbors.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I was thinking about the same thing! sooo i prepared few cats and a goat in my garden and if thats not enough well lets just say i have few neighbors.
I lean more towards sacrificing him. Maybe he upset Dark Gods already and sacrificing him will give us full Teraurge as it was meant to be. Maybe with a bonus of getting into that world by ourselves too after our deaths as hacked protagonist who has everything on max.

jay low

Jan 28, 2018
Any way to act on the tips you get from the snake woman? Like she says braq lick things that smell like stalagmites, and niirds will try and groom you, but I have no options for it.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Any way to act on the tips you get from the snake woman? Like she says braq lick things that smell like stalagmites, and niirds will try and groom you, but I have no options for it.
You learn the niird mating call from her so you don't have to chase them down, but outside of that I think it just adds some lore to them and don't actually modify the scenes.

caporalll

Jul 27, 2019
We have a full map

Are we one step closer to heaven?
Oh god this will take decades to finish, thats good I was afraid it would be small but I wan't to explore the full game before dying lol

MD has a *full time on game development* milestone on patreon so maybe we can get our hopes up

Nov 13, 2017
For the braq, it gives you access to a blowie scene, but only on one sex, either male or female and i can't remember which
We have a full map

Are we one step closer to heaven?
That looks absolutely insane, can't wait to explore all of this!

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
have they talked about release times on patreon atall? I know they havnt on the blog but i thought it might be different for patreon (since as far as they know they're paying for nothing lol)

Nov 13, 2017
have they talked about release times on patreon atall? I know they havnt on the blog but i thought it might be different for patreon (since as far as they know they're paying for nothing lol)
First of all, Patreon is not for "paying" for a product, it is for donation out of the good of your heart to support someone and what they do so they don't stop doing it. Second of all, the patreon was first made for his art streams, not for the game.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes