Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
how is this game not tagged atleast onhold if its been 2 years since there was any progress at all, patreon seems to be only doing other art
Because you first need to look up what the tag means on F95 first

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
is there a problem with downloading adobe air?
Yes, it downloads without an installer so you have to manually add to path, which is annoying and didn't even work for me. I'm sure there's some better way to install it but it isn't pleasant to say the least.

Instead of using the direct download on this site follow the link to the blog and download it over there, that version comes with a patched in adobe air thing. Should work fine from that source without any othe rprograms.
Good intel, this works perfectly. Thanks! Is it possible that someone update the MEGA link on f95 the MEGA link on the blog?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I play "Strangeland" and this game have the same mod like this game also the arts like "thats so fucking creepy but in other hand curious" but as I said before I dont think this game will be ever finished.

The problem with this site is that 90% devs complain "I have no money need more money so I could full-time work on this game" and the others "I earn a lot money but I will slowly progress so I could milk more money out of my patrons"

And the others 8% who earn or not earn money do so fucking good work.

The 2% dont give a shit about money,progress and etc they just do It when they feel to do It like hobby.

I gusse this game belong to the 2% but thats why this game are not typical like others and not all will like It but those who used to this game for sure love this style and lore.

Reactions: Syljon

Vampmod89

Jul 23, 2017
Seems like the game will never be updated and those who are subscribed to him on patron are just giving money without any benefits... don't get me wrong, i love this game so far but 2 years without an updated version seems like a poor investment.

Reactions: Cheru

Vampmod89

Jul 23, 2017
Patreon isn't an investment. You aren't paying for a product or anything, it's a tip jar to support people who make stuff you like. There is no obligation of return.
Im aware of that, maybe i poorly chose my words. What i should have said was "it is disheartening for some who are patrons, to have waited so long for an update that may or may not come."

Reactions: Chainjailhunter
Aug 4, 2017
It's just my prediction based on how things are going. I did ask MD on discord and he said he doesn't give ETAs. Also, I've been told he doesn't update on what's done with V3 anymore. No ETAs because he fails to meet them and no detailed info for V3 because he doesn't like giving spoilers. But he did tell me he's still working on it. So far most of the streams have been concept art on areas not in V3 or the near future. So who knows when the next update is coming out.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
He also refused to make smaller updates, and is rebalancing the same things over and over again.
Cus, no oversight to keep him honest.

Cephalon Lewd

Mar 17, 2021
Wish we could get links to the mods on the OP
Most are hosted on the game's Discord and none are finished. All of them can be accessed only with debug mode. Linking them in the OP would only make sense with something more complete. Perhaps when V3 comes out people will pick up on mods again, without the worry they will break with the new update. I know I will do that. :giggle:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Most are hosted on the game's Discord and none are finished. All of them can be accessed only with debug mode. Linking them in the OP would only make sense with something more complete. Perhaps when V3 comes out people will pick up on mods again, without the worry they will break with the new update. I know I will do that. :giggle:
After all these years, do you actually think V3 is that likely, realistically if people were still working on their mods they could have finished them by now, and yeah next update would break everything, but it'll just mean you need to fix it. Fence sitting on this grand stand of waitting till something won't break, is and always was kind a foolish.

And I don't mean this to sound like an attack on you, before you start typing, just never been a fan of this loop of people never doing things.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes