Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
Noooooooo!!! Don't corrupt my baby!!!! I was introduced to Star Wars through the Mandalorian by my husband, and I love Baby Yoda, so I switched my profile pic to him because it's soooo cuuute! And I guess I should mention the mod won't be featuring anything underage, or baby yoda like.
but subni is a bootleg yoda and youre working on it first :LUL:

Aug 4, 2017
Alright guys, it's still in progress but is the link to the trello board for the mod. Checklist items aren't fully complete yet, but it should at least give you an idea of what I'm doing, what's being worked on, and what's complete.

Also feel free to comment or add suggestions on the board if you like. It's public so you should be able to comment on it.

If everything goes according to plan the Subni release should be complete by the end of this month, assuming I don't have to work anymore crunch time for the rest of the month.
How's everything going? Is the mod still being released at the end of this month?

Apr 22, 2018
How's everything going? Is the mod still being released at the end of this month?
Unfortunately no. Pro-tip don’t be a game developer “unexpected” crunch sucks. What I will do is in a week (if the game dev gods are willing) I’ll just release on the trello what I currently have done.

The main hold up right now are the three new quests and 2 of the new sex scenes.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is a funny when a modder does the work remaking the game faster than the dev...I mean, not being disrespectful, and I know that making art is a pain in the ass...but programing also is, and the game still in the same position since may 18, 2019, almost 2 years and the only stuff that we can see is art.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Let me sum up:
  1. Last game update is from 2019 marc 30 (2 years 1 month)
  2. Last blog post is from 2020 dec (5 months)
  3. Adobe Air (the platform of the game) isn't supported anymore
  4. There is no release day, not even an approximation (3 monts… 3 years... 3 galactic decades...etc.)
  5. If you ask, MD won't answer or just evade the straight answer (when it's done)
  6. MD does streaming arts, but not game contents or progression, just having fun I suppose.
I think it's time to swallow the bitter pill and flag this game abandoned. In this current state only modders can keep it alive, but there is only one guy in this forum who can draw like MD.

I'm sorry for saying this.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Let me sum up:
  1. Last game update is from 2019 marc 30 (2 years 1 month)
  2. Last blog post is from 2020 dec (5 months)
  3. Adobe Air (the platform of the game) isn't supported anymore
  4. There is no release day, not even an approximation (3 monts… 3 years... 3 galactic decades...etc.)
  5. If you ask, MD won't answer or just evade the straight answer (when it's done)
  6. MD does streaming arts, but not game contents or progression, just having fun I suppose.
I think it's time to swallow the bitter pill and flag this game abandoned. In this current state only modders can keep it alive, but there is only one guy in this forum who can draw like MD.

I'm sorry for saying this.
Bruh, it's still being worked on, go to the last page of this thread, there's a Discord and a semi-recent message that gives a rough progress report.

DegenerateLord

Oct 13, 2018
Game's definitely still worked on, just slow and steady. MD's stated recently on the discord that it's about 3/4ths done (tho don't try to estimate it's release date on that or he'll delay it. :I) Can't blame him for taking his time tbh. Man's got a life, and doing the coding, writing, and art all in his spare time.
The adobe AIR stuff's also included with the game now too, so that's not really a problem yet either.
As for V3, it's going to be mostly Sejan. Some characters i think, combat update, the Glorious krat-bag, but no vast expansions yet. In fact there won't be any expansion to outside Sejan before V4, and it'll head down south from Sejan through Nyr towards the Muds first (although boat/muds itself won't be before V5/6), if i recall.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Game's definitely still worked on, just slow and steady. MD's stated recently on the discord that it's about 3/4ths done (tho don't try to estimate it's release date on that or he'll delay it. :I) Can't blame him for taking his time tbh. Man's got a life, and doing the coding, writing, and art all in his spare time.
The adobe AIR stuff's also included with the game now too, so that's not really a problem yet either.
As for V3, it's going to be mostly Sejan. Some characters i think, combat update, the Glorious krat-bag, but no vast expansions yet. In fact there won't be any expansion to outside Sejan before V4, and it'll head down south from Sejan through Nyr towards the Muds first (although boat/muds itself won't be before V5/6), if i recall.
At this rate we will get v5 and v6 in 2122. That's the issue.

Aug 4, 2017
You should probably take any timeframe givin by MD with a grain of salt. Saying that its 3/4ths done doesn't give us any information on what's done and has to be done for V3.

Jan 28, 2020
You should probably take any timeframe givin by MD with a grain of salt. Saying that its 3/4ths done doesn't give us any information on what's done and has to be done for V3.
Here's some V3 info that we know of. Bear in mind that it doesn't contain every change and it's obviously outdated since it was posted a year ago.
a3b738bfa993340f682399e3d7354afa.png
b5e4cbf8c8b629a100ea4eac2a569521.png

• Love
Reactions: Onibaku

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Promised release or not, how is a thread that hasn't been updated in 2 years still not marked as abandoned?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Promised release or not, how is a thread that hasn't been updated in 2 years still not marked as abandoned?
Thats not how it works

If the dev stops giving updates and is silent for 6 months or officially announces he stopped working on it. Then it gets the abandoned tag.

This dev makes regular blog updates on development and is active. So it won't get the abandoned tag.

Plus it would be pretty shitty to mark this as abandoned when its still clearly being worked on.

Aug 4, 2017
Unfortunately no. Pro-tip don’t be a game developer “unexpected” crunch sucks. What I will do is in a week (if the game dev gods are willing) I’ll just release on the trello what I currently have done.

The main hold up right now are the three new quests and 2 of the new sex scenes.
It's been a week, is it still not ready? I hope everything is ok.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes