fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Awesome! I’m totally down for collaborating, and after my first release (Subni). I plan on figuring out ways to make it easier to collaborate and contribute to the project.
What are you looking for specifically? Unless you want live collaboration I think git should work fine.

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
Can somebody update the op with working Adobe Air file?
Link contains TU with working Adobe Air files.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

HS6

Apr 14, 2021
You can ask almost any question from MD on the discord. He said the game is done around 3/4.

Reactions: NajaNaga

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
The whole game or v3 update?
Definitely V3.

Attached is the map of the world.

Teraurge Map_1.jpg

The red area is our current playable area. the green area is my estimation of what V3 will unlock (Someone might correct me but I vaguely remember reading that the next area would be this area. I guesstimated what the area might be but the precise playable area isn't from the developers mouth). The rest of the map might take 20 years give or take to finish if he's not able to make this a career instead of a hobby. Plans can also change and land can be added to or taken away.

Jan 28, 2020
Definitely V3.

View attachment 1150269

The red area is our current playable area. the green area is my estimation of what V3 will unlock (Someone might correct me but I vaguely remember reading that the next area would be this area. I guesstimated what the area might be but the precise playable area isn't from the developers mouth). The rest of the map might take 20 years give or take to finish if he's not able to make this a career instead of a hobby. Plans can also change and land can be added to or taken away.
Might want to expand that red circle a bit to include the Sejan Islands north of the orange trees, since that place is confirmed for V3. For the green area, you're probably thinking of Nyr/Taskenean, which is planned for V5 (I could be wrong on that, though). Then again, it's been nearly two years and plans can indeed change like you said.

GetMeOff

Nov 6, 2019
Might want to expand that red circle a bit to include the Sejan Islands north of the orange trees, since that place is confirmed for V3. For the green area, you're probably thinking of Nyr/Taskenean, which is planned for V5 (I could be wrong on that, though). Then again, it's been nearly two years and plans can indeed change like you said.
The green area was what I thought V3 was, red is for what we have (based on memory, I didn't go into the game to double check). Could be that I just remember one of those polls of what area we wanted to see art for one of his streams or something. I have been doing my best not to look at this since it'd just make me yearn for it to come faster.

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
Definitely V3.

View attachment 1150269

here buddy

Reactions: GetMeOff

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
> 2019/10/07
Even as someone, who still treat phrase "it happened in 90" as "it happened 10 years ago" its waaaaaaay too old information.
what do you mean, v3 suppose to be gameplay oriented patch, he said after it hes gonna focus on content and adding more big areas(just dont overexaggerate your expatiations)

Last edited:

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Flash is already dead, and this project seems to be dead too. Wonder why there isn't abandoned tag applied to this yet.

Jan 28, 2020
Flash is already dead, and this project seems to be dead too. Wonder why there isn't abandoned tag applied to this yet.
Because he’s using most, if not all, of his art streams to draw what’s essentially concept art for the game.

That, and MD was on this forum saying that he’s still working on V3.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
what do you mean, v3 suppose to be gameplay oriented patch, he said after it hes gonna focus on content and adding more big areas(just dont overexaggerate your expatiations)
I meant, maybe he decide to add X instead of Y or add Z in addition to previously announced content, or extend I from J so it would now have K.

Reactions: Syljon

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Because he’s using most, if not all, of his art streams to draw what’s essentially concept art for the game.

That, and MD was on this forum saying that he’s still working on V3.
So he planning to replace all monochrome arts with colorized versions?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Awesome! I’m totally down for collaborating, and after my first release (Subni). I plan on figuring out ways to make it easier to collaborate and contribute to the project.
with the contents of this game, your baby yoda avatar makes me... uneasy...

Apr 22, 2018
with the contents of this game, your baby yoda avatar makes me... uneasy...
Noooooooo!!! Don't corrupt my baby!!!! I was introduced to Star Wars through the Mandalorian by my husband, and I love Baby Yoda, so I switched my profile pic to him because it's soooo cuuute! And I guess I should mention the mod won't be featuring anything underage, or baby yoda like.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes